IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tiny Toon Adventures

BeaIank

Does losing a life on this bonus type screen count? The freaking game I had going end of 1st level. My thumbs are hurt and my window has shut beyond finishing this game, but damn. I hadnt ever seen this screen despite a lot of runs

Edit: And what the hell makes that appear?

20230812_221959.jpg

Edited by NESfiend

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

Does losing a life on this bonus type screen count? The freaking game I had going end of 1st level. My thumbs are hurt and my window has shut beyond finishing this game, but damn. I hadnt ever seen this screen despite a lot of runs

Edit: And what the hell makes that appear?

If you lose a life in the Duck Vader Battle it does detract a life from your reserve.  The key to getting there is to finish a level with a number of carrots that is a multiple of 11.

5 minutes ago, PII said:

The key to getting there is to finish a level with a number of carrots that is a multiple of 11.

Lol I am guessing if you know that, wont be a surprise who wins the week. The mrs has been instagram hooked so I got another run in after blowing that one (again) on 2-3. Hopefully its enough for a podium because Im doug done - may play one more tomorrow night. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Lol I am guessing if you know that, wont be a surprise who wins the week. The mrs has been instagram hooked so I got another run in after blowing that one (again) on 2-3. Hopefully its enough for a podium because Im doug done - may play one more tomorrow night. 

Nobody can be “Doug done” like Doug. He has perfected that art form!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Glad to see Pii cleared 300 because I left a lot on the table, but I wouldnt have got more than 280 even with a near perfect run. His racking spots must have been better. Twice at the midnight hour I went to the last level with 250 and made stupid mistakes

I just tried to do one last run to see if I could improve on my 315K and I think I must have suffered momentary muscle failure cuz Plucky suddenly fell out of the sky and went "Down da hoooooole."

• Love 1
  • Haha 2