IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tiny Toon Adventures

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

Ei... O que que há velhinho???

Mighty warriors, get warrior to toon things up this week with Tiny Toons Adventures!

The rules for this week are:

• Pick any partner you want
  • One life only
  • You can only play a level once.
  • Play till you reach 3-1
  • Take your picture when reach 3-1
  • Highest score wins
  • You must also post the name or the picture of your favourite Tiny Toon character in order for you score to be valid
  • Genre: Action
  • That's all folks!!!

The contest ends Sunday, 08/13/23 at 11 PM VGS time.  Your user name MUST be written or typed on a piece of paper and be in the picture for your score to be valid.  The entire TV screen, or computer monitor if you are playing on an emulator, MUST be in the picture for the score to be valid.  No partial screenshots will be considered or accepted.  No screenshots by hitting "print screen" on a computer will be allowed.  You must take a picture of your computer monitor.  There may be instances where this will be acceptable, but it will be at the discretion of myself and the contest organizers.  Also, the use of turbo controllers is forbidden, as well as any cheat codes, Game Genies, slow motion functions, or save states if playing on an emulator.  Also, we will only be using NTSC systems for the contests.  The use of PAL systems will NOT be allowed.  Good luck everyone and have fun.

• Like 2

201,100       [obsolete]       {w/repeat bopping}

102,200       [obsolete]       {w/"B" button w/o repeat bopping}

94,900       [obsolete]       {w/o using the "B" button}

90,200       [obsolete]

I like furrball.

315,300.png

Edited by PII
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

@BeaIank Do we have to make it to 3-1 for participation? 
I am about to get this game my first try, so maybe the first 2 stages are easy but just in case I don’t find the time for more than a few tries, I need to ask.

Yes, you have to make it to 3-1 for the score to be valid. It is a 10 to 15 minutes ordeal to do that.

• Thanks 1