IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tiny Toon Adventures

BeaIank

6 hours ago, RH said:

You guys keep throwing out great tertiary characters I’d forgotten about but I loved.  I picked Calamity because I did like him as a kid and also had a plushie of him.  I think I won it from a claw machine.

Winning the Coyote out of a Claw Machine is just Tooooo appropriate as it so resembles the sort of contraption the Coyote would have built.  I can just picture RH manipulating that Claw to this music...

Edited by PII
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, NESfiend said:

On the board with 900 fewer points than @Richardhead. I swear that dude has my number. And he is probably going to show up with a sunday surprise to boot, so Im playing 18 holes of nes open and giving my thumbs a rest. 

@PII over 100k?! You would

Edit: I didnt watch tiny toons much and dont remember having a preference. I will go with buster since I always liked playing as him best. 

20230811_211225.jpg

Just so it’s not a Sunday surprise. I have already done better than @PII’s score. Just didn’t take a picture because I know I can do even better than that. 
I know that 3 people with “reserved” spots on page one haven’t posted yet. So I expect my score to get 3rd or fourth this week😂

Want me to spill the beans aboot what clicked in my brain while I was playing trying my damndest to get 100k? 

6 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Just so it’s not a Sunday surprise. I have already done better than @PII’s score. 

Want me to spill the beans aboot what clicked in my brain while I was playing trying my damndest to get 100k? 

You know I am always for sharing. Edge of my seat now. I thought the only strategy was go fast

1 hour ago, NESfiend said:

You know I am always for sharing. Edge of my seat now. I thought the only strategy was go fast

Nah. Just use the duck and hop back and forth on enemies. I think the combo points go up to 800. I can only really do it in the first two stages though. I’m sure it’s possible in the others but I haven’t had time to dick around with it this week.

now you have no excuse to not beat me this week 😁

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

now you have no excuse to not beat me this week 😁

Dont worry I will still fail. I am having a lot of trouble getting runs in.  If I go to the gaming area, my son wants me to play mario 64. If I dont, he gets sad. By the time he gets to bed, there is this wife person who expects a beer drinking partner on Saturday night. 

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Dont worry I will still fail. I am having a lot of trouble getting runs in.  If I go to the gaming area, my son wants me to play mario 64. If I dont, he gets sad. By the time he gets to bed, there is this wife person who expects a beer drinking partner on Saturday night. 

Play Mario 64 brother. And drinks with the one you love, winning.

• Like 2