What’s worse? McDonalds or cigarettes?

phart010

What’s worse? McDonalds or cigarettes   

47 members have voted

1. 1. What’s worse? McDonalds or cigarettes

• McDonalds is worse
    • Cigarettes are worse

9 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Yeah, this is how I feel.  Come on guys - McDonalds?!?  Are those joke votes?  Cigarettes literally kill you.  And people who smoke do it every day, many, many times.  Has anyone ever in their life met a person who insists on eating McDonalds every day, never mind repeatedly on the same day?  For this to even be a legit question the comparison would have to be re-enacting the movie "Supersize Me" versus being a regular smoker.  Then maybe you'd have a fair comparison...

What if we thought this thread was a joke, but then once we started reading the comments we realized that everyone was taking the question seriously? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
51 minutes ago, Tenjikuronin said:

The World Health Organization has classified processed meats as a Group 1 carcinogen.  🤷‍♂️

ee2579b7912fcc9528fbe0fa9bd43727.png

Plus, again, the whole addiction thing, you're a whole lot more likely to get addicted to smoking than eating McDonald's...

...I rest my case that you are indeed insane, haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

ee2579b7912fcc9528fbe0fa9bd43727.png

Plus, again, the whole addiction thing, you're a whole lot more likely to get addicted to smoking than eating McDonald's...

...I rest my case that you are indeed insane, haha

Idk guys, occassionally if I'm drinking and playing music I might bum a smoke, but it ends there. Never felt the addiction or urge of frequent use.

With McDonald's though, if I don't eat it, I'm fine, but if I do grab a meal then suddenly I'll have cravings for it for the next several weeks.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

Nerds.  Smoking makes you cool.

No, it makes you look like an idiot.  As Peggy Hill rightfully puts it, most smokers nowadays are just white trailer park trash!

And as Morgan Freeman would put it in Lean on Me, smoking clogs up your lungs with carbon monoxide and icky black tar and other nasty chemicals...THAT MEANS YOU CAN HARDLY BREATHE!!!!

Bottom line, as Bulletproof would say (sorry I can't find the PSA) you can have a good time without smoking or drinking.  Alcohol and cigarettes are DRUGS.  Say NO.

Edited by Estil
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Estil said:

No, it makes you look like an idiot.  As Peggy Hill rightfully puts it, most smokers nowadays are just white trailer park trash!

And as Morgan Freeman would put it in Lean on Me, smoking clogs up your lungs with carbon monoxide and icky black tar and other nasty chemicals...THAT MEANS YOU CAN HARDLY BREATHE!!!!

Bottom line, as Bulletproof would say (sorry I can't find the PSA) you can have a good time without smoking or drinking.  Alcohol and cigarettes are DRUGS.  Say NO.

Exactly what a square would say.  

• Love 1

Processed meat is awesome.  Any dressed animal is processed meat, of course, but the more curing, salt, and nitrates, the better. Flame broiled choad-cylinders of ground beef, medium rare ribeye steak, milk-fed baby veal brains, applewood smoked bacon, sausage, mortadella, liverwurst, capicolla, well-aged salamis, slow cooked brisket, ribs, roast goose, pate, duck terrine, chicken galantine, two Popeye's chicken sandwich, 6 McDoubles. So good.

I think I may have to head out tonight for a nice Wendy's triple with two JBCs to wash it down with

• Eyeroll 1

you can order just the beef patty from mcdonads.  i don't think they are cooked with seed oils, either.  id be willing to bet the beef isn't 100% grass finished, but beef, regardless of how it is raised, is a very nutritious, healthy meal.  Beef is more than just protein.  It is a superfood.

no matter how you smoke something, you are destroying your body.  

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, final fight cd said:

you can order just the beef patty from mcdonads.  i don't think they are cooked with seed oils, either.  id be willing to bet the beef isn't 100% grass finished, but beef, regardless of how it is raised, is a very nutritious, healthy meal.  Beef is more than just protein.  It is a superfood.

no matter how you smoke something, you are destroying your body.  

You can also go the other direction - my wife is vegetarian and gets big Mac with no meat. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

Flame broiled choad-cylinders of ground beef, medium rare ribeye steak, milk-fed baby veal brains, applewood smoked bacon, sausage, mortadella, liverwurst, capicolla, well-aged salamis, slow cooked brisket, ribs, roast goose, pate, duck terrine, chicken galantine, two Popeye's chicken sandwich, 6 McDoubles.

Very good, sir. And what will we be  having for dessert? 🤵

• Agree 1