IGNORED

Featured Member June 2022: Estil

Reed Rothchild

Editorials Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, Estil said:

Wow, I didn't figure in the least bit I'd be first!  I figured you had already interviewed 10-20 other guys at least...

Well you're kind of right.  Technically you're like 15th or something, after @BeaIank @Gloves @Bearcat-Doug @Richardhead @JamesRobot Jimbo, @guillavoie @Mega Tank @Stryphos@Murray @docile tapeworm @arnpoly @barrels @Krunch

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

42 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Well you're kind of right.  Technically you're like 15th or something, after @BeaIank @Gloves @Bearcat-Doug @Richardhead @JamesRobot Jimbo, @guillavoie @Mega Tank @Stryphos@Murray @docile tapeworm @arnpoly @barrels @Krunch

Well I still consider being recognized in this way to be an honor regardless.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

On 6/18/2022 at 2:44 PM, CasualCart said:

Really cool @Estil

I'm surprised to hear the NES is your favorite console considering how much you like later JRPGs. 

-CasualCart

IMHO, you missed an important one that should be near the top. 👆

4 minutes ago, RH said:

IMHO, you missed an important one that should be near the top. 👆

Well I know there's Super Nintendo Chalmers but there would've been no SNES without the NES first!  And I had to choose only one as it otherwise would've felt like I was taking the easy/coward's way out.

Oh, @Reed Rothchild the ?'s I omitted were probably because I didn't really have any experience with the choices so I couldn't give a fair answer one way or the other.  As for that one question Tifa or Aretha I'd like Aretha best because she's cuter and more the gentle/soft spoken type.  And I honestly thought the video game marriage questions (games where you can choose who you want to marry) were more interesting...though I haven't yet done any Harvest Moons (the series most famous for the whole marriage thing).

On 6/18/2022 at 12:29 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

But you're the first member on VGS/the reboot/in many years!

Well I suppose there's that.  Oh, and about the trophy question and you said you meant a PSN trophy, well as my dearly departed old lady would often tell me, say what you mean and mean what you say! 😄 

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think I was either part of a question or mentioned in every one of those old interviews. I must have been a lot cooler 5 years ago.

All future participants can now anticipate a  FMK of Douglas J Glover, Bearcat Doug, and Doug E Doug