IGNORED

Featured Member June 2022: Estil

Reed Rothchild

11 minutes ago, Murray said:

Skinny’s interview was the best! 😊

Eat it @thetallguy!

4598EDCB-BBFE-4C16-B1F9-6C158DBA3C7B.jpeg

Except for the part where he decided to kill me for being old!

BL: FMK
Guts, bearcat, Richard

SG: hahaa i been waiting for the fmk!!! yess!!
meercat is getting so old, might as well kill him. guts was banging me out in the never ending story, so its my turn to be the pitcher now! that leaves me and peckerhead. tall boy high lifes till death do us part.

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Sumez said:

That's a really fun idea, thanks for the read!

Have you considered doing a live interview session? Not recorded I mean, just written, but I think it could be more interesting to read some back-and-forth questions based on previous answers.

So, you've basically read my mind.  The interviews previously were back-and-forth, and the next one that's already in-progress returns to that format.

Unfortunately I ran out of time to do that with @Estil as he wanted it posted on the day of his anniversary and I obliged him.

And truly live interviews are not realistic unfortunately.  I don't get free until late at night and even that is often up in the air.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

So, you've basically read my mind.  The interviews previously were back-and-forth, and the next one that's already in-progress returns to that format.

Unfortunately I ran out of time to do that with @Estil as he wanted it posted on the day of his anniversary and I obliged him.

And truly live interviews are not realistic unfortunately.  I don't get free until late at night and even that is often up in the air.

I'm guessing that you want new people, but I'm free if you decide to do any follow up interviews. A lot changes in 5 years. The questions could be more open instead of based around the weekly contests. I might be able to give @Glovesoriginal interview a run for it as the last few years have been less than ideal.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Sad 1