IGNORED

Super Jeff

Gloves

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

00T0T_34j8IEWHF0Vz_0nl0t2_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_1sM7FiLGmcnz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

@fcgamer if anyone has info, it'd have to be you. Ever heard of our pal Jeff here? I'm wondering if it's worthwhile for me to Travel to the Go Beyond?

I've never seen that in my life, and I'm veerrrry curious about that multicart too. 

Very few grey consoles released in Taiwan, it would be interesting to see if it was made here or in Thailand, etc, which could help us date it.

I'm really interested in this actually, if it's not some kind of a joke, what's it take for me to get it?

Great way to wake up to seeing this, btw, thanks @Gloves

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I've never seen that in my life, and I'm veerrrry curious about that multicart too. 

Very few grey consoles released in Taiwan, it would be interesting to see if it was made here or in Thailand, etc, which could help us date it.

I'm really interested in this actually, if it's not some kind of a joke, what's it take for me to get it?

Great way to wake up to seeing this, btw, thanks @Gloves

I saw it on craigslist. To be totally honest, I'd have to sweeten the deal enough for the seller to bring it to me as I don't drive. If you're down for probably like $50-100 spent on a console that the seller says doesn't work, I can reach out to them. Lemme know!

E: I sent them an email regardless, just in case.

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I saw it on craigslist. To be totally honest, I'd have to sweeten the deal enough for the seller to bring it to me as I don't drive. If you're down for probably like $50-100 spent on a console that the seller says doesn't work, I can reach out to them. Lemme know!

Sure, let's do this! That's a legend, thank you so much 🙂

• Like 1

This thing is the siren song of bootlegs... last night I was intrigued, now I must have one of my own too!

(Though yeah, FCgamer's got dibs on this for sure.)

Forget sealed games and rare oddities, this should be the crowning gem of anyone's collection!

• Agree 1