IGNORED

Super Jeff

Gloves

14 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

The condition is "for parts/not working" and it's at 155!? What is happening

It started at 100, and there's a frenzy on. Somebody on reddit found it, and then there's whoever has seen this thread; no way of knowing how much crossover there is with that unless somebody comes forward, which is pretty unlikely. 

14 minutes ago, Link said:

It started at 100, and there's a frenzy on. Somebody on reddit found it, and then there's whoever has seen this thread; no way of knowing how much crossover there is with that unless somebody comes forward, which is pretty unlikely. 

I am torn between bidding on this or not... I hate to be a part of inflating the price of a Jeff, but I also don't want Jeff to end up in the wrong hands. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

I am torn between bidding on this or not... I hate to be a part of inflating the price of a Jeff, but I also don't want Jeff to end up in the wrong hands. 

Same here I want to, but being broken, and getting into a pissing match is not what I want to do.  I'd really like to get this, do a tear down, check it out, see if it is repairable, and more so very very curious about both the multicarts contents but also if this is just something with a molding change or stickers/something over what probably is an only unit using the same mold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

The condition is "for parts/not working" and it's at 155!? What is happening

It's because the next big thing after concert posters and VHS tapes that's going to take off is obscure bootleg gaming equipment.  Even if it's broke, it's all about the aesthetic.

Edited by RH
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RH said:

It's because the next big thing after concert poster and VHS tapes that's going to take off is obscure bootleg gaming equipment.  Even if it's broke, it's all about the aesthetic.

It's gonna be the Family Bits Effect 😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Same here I want to...

Don't bother unless you're a local or planning on a road trip.

StmnzHP.jpg

3 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Don't bother unless you're a local or planning on a road trip.

StmnzHP.jpg

That might be an app thing.  On the listing from my account on my PC, it says "Economy Shippings: $8.22".

Yikes!  If I were to buy a rare item like this, I'd need an upgrade to Priority Mail, at the least!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

If anybody here is gonna do that, coordinate and don't drive the price up amongst ourselves, eh?

• Agree 3