IGNORED

Super Jeff

Gloves

55 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

It’s like too much.  Flashes of Parodius weird. It needs its own game like in the style of joust riding your rubber ducky thingy

Yeah, I'm curious what the "game" designers were thinking,  and I'm even more curious about the wrapped gift... like, what's in the box??

10 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Yeah, I'm curious what the "game" designers were thinking,  and I'm even more curious about the wrapped gift... like, what's in the box??

Yeah too many questions, same with the matching cart.  Part of my amusement with that first comment about how I'd like it, but fcgamer needs it, is the name is mine.  That's some prime avatar goodness there, if one wanted to partially drop their anonymity.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203930661034

A friend showed me this and was asking about it. Someone totally unrelated to VGS.

The seller is in Texas, which one of you backdoored Gloves just to snag and flip?

I've seen some LOW down, and DIRTY fucking shit in my time, but holding SUPER JEFF for randsom???!!!

THIS WILL NOT STAND! 😤 😡

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I bet the first bidder is a shilling tool.

As much as I love this, I bet the buyer also put about $100 into it.  I say no one bid on it and let him eat the cost.  He probably googled it and saw our love for the silly thing.  He’s probably, specifically, playing us.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, RH said:

I bet the first bidder is a shilling tool.

As much as I love this, I bet the buyer also put about $100 into it.  I say no one bid on it and let him eat the cost.  He probably googled it and saw our love for the silly thing.  He’s probably, specifically, playing us.

Nah dude, he never googled it. He was here. Among us.

@Gloves we need to run a scan on the servers, find every registered member who has looked inside this thread, and cross reference those names with IP addresses in Texas.

one direction GIF

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, OptOut said:

@Gloves we need to run a scan on the servers, find every registered member who has looked inside this thread, and cross reference those names with IP addresses in Texas.

one direction GIF

I feel the same...

56 minutes ago, OptOut said:

one direction GIF

Ok you got me, it’s me. I setup a VPN in Texas. I will take no less than a million dollars, this thing is rarer than Mario 64!

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Administrator · Posted

Yeah looking at the markings on the cart, console, and box - it's the same unit as the one I found on Craigslist. 

Lol I dunno if whoever bought that realizes that $100 was like, the upper limit of what we were willing to spend. 

Considering now shipping on top of it and everything, it's thoroughly unappealing now. What a foolish thing to do lol. Probably some dope who thinks anything like this is a potential gold mine. No, you fool - ONLY Fcgamer was gonna give a damn about this thing lmao.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yeah looking at the markings on the cart, console, and box - it's the same unit as the one I found on Craigslist. 

Lol I dunno if whoever bought that realizes that $100 was like, the upper limit of what we were willing to spend. 

Considering now shipping on top of it and everything, it's thoroughly unappealing now. What a foolish thing to do lol. Probably some dope who thinks anything like this is a potential gold mine. No, you fool - ONLY Fcgamer was gonna give a damn about this thing lmao.

To be fair, I could see myself giving $50 for locally on an impulse and maybe $10 plus shipping online, and I don't really even care for this stuff.

As much as the whole thing is annoying as to how this has gone down, I am interested in seeing what this goes for.  I mean, this isn't the only old-fart gaming community and I'm guessing there has to be at least five other bootleg collectors out there besides FSGamer.

Seller might get lucky and this thing could go for as much as $112.47!

• Haha 2