IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Brickman said:

This theme of SMB for some reason made me remember the clip of that crazy awesome Japanese guitar player. Remember when this was huge like 10-15 years ago? ZF was still a baby back then 😆

I've never seen that, that is pretty awesome. One of my favorite videos in that sort of style is Wind Waker Unplugged.

I remember both me and my parents, who I showed this to, being absolutely blown away by this video. This video really brings back memories for me, reminds me of my childhood.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

reminds me of my childhood.

So like two years ago? Haha just kidding!

That was an awesome video! Kids have too much talent these days, just been able to ride a bike was an achievement when I was growing up.

These days if you can’t dance, sing, act, play 5 instruments and speak 10 languages you’re a failure 🤣

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Brickman said:

So like two years ago? Haha just kidding!

That was an awesome video! Kids have too much talent these days, just been able to ride a bike was an achievement when I was growing up.

These days if you can’t dance, sing, act, play 5 instruments and speak 10 languages you’re a failure 🤣

That was back in 2008 too. He hasn't posted in a few years, but he's still active making stuff to this day.

He's been doing stuff like that for well over a decade now.

Events Helper · Posted

Oh Shit......did I think of a power that is new?  Good ole' vodka making me big brained 4d chess here, maybe.......

I haven't checked the roles on the mafia website, but i might have something that is a cool power, maybe you all will be able to tell me, but only after the game is over 😉  😘

• Wow! 1
  • Love 1