IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

12 hours ago, OptOut said:

Shotgun BOSWER. 😘

I CALL ROSALINA! Heavy weights, FTW!

12 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Now you know: Just agree with whatever the majority is saying or die! 😜

I will never go with the majority if I disagree, NEVER!!!  This is why I never make it to the end of the game. 😄

11 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I only wish someone else was hosting so you could participate too, you, Opt and JVOSS would be the perfect triforce of absolute chaos.

Hey now, what is this game without chaos!  Count me in!

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted

Ok, after my little session of creating a setup last night, i had an epiphany...... 

smee-hook.gif

So with that, this will be a game style you all are not used to.  Just gonna preface it with that, and I will fill you in once I round things out and more people get on the signup list!  It will definitely change your playstyle 😉  Guaranteed!!!!!!

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Eating GIF by Kim's Convenience

It won't be that crazy though, just a small mechanic that will definitely make you all think a bit harder before you start trains 😉  

15 hours ago, Brickman said:

This theme of SMB for some reason made me remember the clip of that crazy awesome Japanese guitar player. Remember when this was huge like 10-15 years ago? ZF was still a baby back then 😆

As someone who joined YouTube in 2006, I can tell you that video looks VERY familiar. I miss the old YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

do u wanna be a backup until you decide?

Hmm let me think on that too. I’d still want to be able to at least follow the game if I’m a backup. April is a shaping up to be really busy for me so I want to make sure I think I can dedicate the proper time before I commit. If I can get some stuff done over the next week or so, the later half of April may be a little more open. 

• Like 2