IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

Just now, Brickman said:

As long as you're checking in daily people shouldn't get too upset. At the start you could check in and catch up on the posts within 30mins-1hour. As it gets deeper it will require a bit more effort. 

Haha so true. If Casual Cart gets addicted to WW he'll be playing 4D chess with our mind in no time.

No one will ever suspect him because he’ll lull us all into a false sense of security with pretty drawings.

Vote:  CasualCart

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Brickman said:

As long as you're checking in daily people shouldn't get too upset. At the start you could check in and catch up on the posts within 30mins-1hour. As it gets deeper it will require a bit more effort.

Yeah I was gonna say, probably around 30ish minutes would be the minimum I'd expect, unless you're a very quick reader @CasualCart. That also depends on how active the days are though, if there's a period of very few posts happening sometimes you can catch up in less than 10 minutes.

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah I was gonna say, probably around 30ish minutes would be the minimum I'd expect, unless you're a very quick reader @CasualCart. That also depends on how active the days are though, if there's a period of very few posts happening sometimes you can catch up in less than 10 minutes.

We’ve got opt and you and JVOSS.  I fully expect at least one zany night.  I’d be disappointed if I didn’t wake up to 15 pages of complete insanity at 2am

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

We’ve got opt and you and JVOSS.  I fully expect at least one zany night.  I’d be disappointed if I didn’t wake up to 15 pages of complete insanity at 2am

Well once we all immediately get voted out and/or nightkilled things will get a lot quieter, haha.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

That would be pretty disappointing.  

Well we'll see how you feel when you wake up one morning with 38 pages of insanity and 17 different trains that have started, ended, restarted, and ended again in that time thanks to the trio of me, Opt and JVOSS, you might end up being glad when we're gone, haha.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Well we'll see how you feel when you wake up one morning with 38 pages of insanity and 17 different trains that have started, ended, restarted, and ended again in that time thanks to the trio of me, Opt and JVOSS, you might end up being glad when we're gone, haha.

We're only at the signup stage and we already have 5 pages. I think this is telling where this game is heading 🤣

Edit: And Jeevan still is the top poster haha.

Edited by Brickman
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Okay I'll give it a shot - I'm in @Jeevan.

-CasualCart

Awesome! Super excited to see how you play this game, I hope you become a regular.

I made this post awhile back explaining the gist of the game for newer players, it's a pretty long read but it should give you a solid grasp on what to expect (this also applies to any other new players who sign up, I believe @PuppyWaffles is new as well if memory serves)

There's also this page on the MafiaScum wiki that explains the game, so you could give that a quick skim as well:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Game_of_Mafia

Mafia is an alternative name for Werewolf, but it's the exact same game, the names are just interchangeable.

I'll also say that nothing said in the game is meant to be taken personally or meant to actually be an attack or insult on you, it's just part of the game. Since this is obviously a game of social deduction and trickery, trying to figure out who's who, etc, people will frequently throw hands and accuse one another, but it's all in good fun and just in the name of the game, we all become buds again after the games end, haha.

• Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Brickman said:

We're only at the signup stage and we already have 5 pages. I think this is telling where this game is heading 🤣

Edit: And Jeevan still is the top poster haha.

Jeevan will still somehow find a way to be the top poster despite being the GM and not actually being a player.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

hold on only 30 min.  you guys said the same thing with i started and it ended up being an all night read with all the stuff @ZeldaFreakwas putting out there.  i mean at least be honest and say 1 hour to read and 6 hours to type the 2 page report.... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

rolling on the floor laughing GIF by Party Down South

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Jeevan will still somehow find a way to be the top poster despite being the GM and not actually being a player.

what that is left between me, @OptOutand @ZeldaFreakand with a splash of @Jeevan.  and that is if @Rhapsody98dosen't kill @fcgameror @JVOSSas a revenge killing.   got to have a first day kill!!!

@JeevanI vote ALL!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Splain said:

Good grief, I was on the fence, but reading all this is putting me even more firmly on the fence! Will it be maddening or dope? Maddening...... or dope...?

Put me as a backup for now.

lol no you need to join this time you and @Jeevan gave me the push to do this so this is my return push.  besides ill need all the help to get @ZeldaFreak, @OptOut, @fcgamerfrom killing everyone.