IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Megaman 2!

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Link said:

...and some serious fuckin' practice. Wow, those precision jumps on the edges of the Air Tikis are badass 😮 

ikr, he did a speedrun on gdq too, he speed runs it constantly, i wasn't able to do that lol, but i still did pretty well and used some of his pathing.  

• Like 1

@Dr. Morbis with a lil more polish and strategy I think I could get into 26 mark. I also took my time with air man when I should have just barreled through (I noticed a few spots like that but just didn’t have time to practice) he is a push over boss and the egg drop can lay health orbs.

Edited by docile tapeworm

@JamesRobot Nice improvement, can't wait to watch yours and wormy's runs.

Stuff I learned this week:

How to almost sorta not really-really but yeah kinda knock a tiny bit on the door of the best runners out there.

Wormy may have a preference for the P-Buster.

No two gamers can agree on which mega man music is the best...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

¡ Submit Your Favorite Idea For The Next Mega Man Robot Boss !  Here's Mine:

CREAMED CORN-MAN !!

What's that?  Weak sauce, you say?  

Keep in mind that Creamed Corn he's gonna be flingin' at you is hospital grade !

Edited by PII

4 minutes ago, PII said:

¡ Submit Your Favorite Idea For The Next Mega Man Robot Boss !  Here's Mine:

CREAMED CORN-MAN !!

What's that?  Weak sauce, you say?  

Keep in mind that Creamed Corn he's gonna be flingin' at you is hospital grade !

Creamed Corn Man.png

Okay:  P-SHOOTER MAN.  His weapon is a shitty little p-shooter that does almost no damage and his body is in the shape of a tapeworm.  Oh, and he's wearing a tiara.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, docile tapeworm said:

Don’t sleep on @Gloves with that little low float, that was pretty sweet too. Hey you computer guys make a gif of all three the moon walk, high float and low float

I also try to go for the low float almost every time.  Dip that toe below the floor!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Haha, you're like Al bundy with his High School football memories: it's all behind you now! 😉

I can't wait for Parodius next week, but please hold on to your "Famicom excuses" at least until the thread is posted... 😛

🎶glory days, theyyyyl pass you by, glory days. Glorrrry daaaaaayyyys🎶

famicom is the Chinese version of Nintendo! That’s why people in Brazil love it cause it’s cheap! I ain’t playing no stinking fakeicom crap.

• Haha 2

Just now, docile tapeworm said:

🎶glory days, theyyyyl pass you by, glory days. Glorrrry daaaaaayyyys🎶

famicom is the Chinese version of Nintendo! That’s why people in Brazil love it cause it’s cheap! I ain’t playing no stinking fakeicom crap.

Then you can use that as a convenient excuse when I beat you in the shooter category for the second year in a row.  We both know you never really had a chance anyway, so I guess it's better this way...  😘