IGNORED

2022 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Megaman 2!

BeaIank

26 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I guess the “p” actually stands for “player”.

i never really thought about why it was a “p” and only assumed to say it in front of “buster” but maybe it’s a “canon”.

Don' make me bust a "P" in yo ass wit ma S.tandard A.rm C.anon

...wait.... no..

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, JamesRobot said:

Also, why is your purple ganon site back up but not VGS proper?  I still got go through VGSs.  Better retake that driver's license test!

I purchased a new domain for Purple Ganon. The original VGS domain is still being held hostage by Google (along with the original purpleganon.com, and glovesoffgames.com). For all 3 sites I've put up new URLs until I get the OGs back because a slight URL change is better than having the site(s) entirely inaccessible.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

I don't like Mega Man games lol.

It's not even difficult to just use P, touting it as a huge accomplishment is laughable - @ me when you've done a pacifist run a'la @BeaIank on Adventure Island. 😛

Bah she read the code. Besides I’m not that good. Who ever touted? Not me sir. I only implied it should be played that way.

On 3/15/2022 at 11:21 PM, Gloves said:

I went past 3 of those "houses" let's call them by using "2", and finally hit a dead end where I presume the game was trying to have a ladder or something but failed. 

PXL_20220316_042056964.jpg

There's somethin' wrong with your computer, man. You need to blow in your cartridge. I've played this game possibly more than anything else, and never once had crazy glitches like this.