IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Recca

BeaIank

Just now, bertsampson said:

The lack of tournament had nothing to do with your insignificant point lead.  If you're talking overall wins, I have more than anyone.  And, after this year, I'll have the most championships as well.

Okay. You didn't beat me for any of them and you never will, but you hang in there.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

Okay. You didn't beat me for any of them and you never will, but you hang in there.

This year will be my first and only tournament with the lackluster bearcat able to compete.  You really should start your break now.  You're going to need all the time you can get before the tournament.

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

This year will be my first and only tournament with the lackluster bearcat able to compete.  You really should start your break now.  You're going to need all the time you can get before the tournament.

Whatcha gonna do when BCD won't lay down for you "brother"?

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

Oh, I don't want you to lay down.  Give the spectators what they want!  Score big!  And when I score bigger, you'll be eating all the BS you've been spoutin'.

Yeah I'll outscore you like last time and you can keep wondering who's better. If I wanted to take the easy way out, I'd stick with my 2015 win instead of trying to settle this once and for all.

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah I'll outscore you like last time and you can keep wondering who's better. If I wanted to take the easy way out, I'd stick with my 2015 win instead of trying to settle this once and for all.

Easy way out?  Be content with your no tournament "championship?"  You a funny guy.  You should have stayed retired with your fake championship.

I'm tired of your broken record, so I'm going to start playing some Recca now.  What button does what now?

4 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Easy way out?  Be content with your no tournament "championship?"  You a funny guy.  You should have stayed retired with your fake championship.

I'm tired of your broken record, so I'm going to start playing some Recca now.  What button does what now?

You are going to actually play the game instead of boring everyone with ten pages of your mediocre promo skills? Nobody is gonna miss that, so get to work.

15 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I'm rooting for the tapeworm this week. Come on man.

9 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Me too!  I wanna see ol' skinman hold onto his Shooter bragging rights.

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

At least we agree on something. If I have to pick the lesser of two evils, I'll go with @42 foot tapeworm.

you guys are getting me tear eyed!!!

1 hour ago, ninjistar said:

Score updated. I joined the million point club and locked in my spot as 9th place prince 😉. I do really like this game. I think this was a fun choice to spice up the weekly contest library.  I enjoy it much more than Star Force 😄 

I forgot to mention: in the past it has been considered unkuth to switch hardware platforms mid-week. Hopefully, @BeaIank and @guillavoie will forgive me this time. It took some time to get a clone copy of Recca on the cheap! I love emulating on the PSP, but I really do prefer the big screen.

2 hours ago, ninjistar said:

Score updated. I joined the million point club and locked in my spot as 9th place prince 😉. I do really like this game. I think this was a fun choice to spice up the weekly contest library.  I enjoy it much more than Star Force 😄 

Posting scores before 10:55 pm est on Sunday night!? Who are you and what have you done to @ninjistar?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bertsampson said:

Me too!  I wanna see ol' skinman hold onto his Shooter bragging rights.

I dont think he loses any bragging rights taking second to @Kid Dracula. That guy isn't human. He breaks every game we play. It will get really embarrassing for us all in 5.5 years when his son turns 6, joins the thread, and beats all of us every week except kid and bert. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I dont think he loses any bragging rights taking second to @Kid Dracula. That guy isn't human. He breaks every game we play. It will get really embarrassing for us all in 5.5 years when his son turns 6, joins the thread, and beats all of us every week except kid and bert. 

I'll really be retired or in an actual retirement home in 5.5 years, so I'm fine with that.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Kid Dracula is the male version of Bea Iank.

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, ninjistar said:

I forgot to mention: in the past it has been considered unkuth to switch hardware platforms mid-week. Hopefully, @BeaIank and @guillavoie will forgive me this time. It took some time to get a clone copy of Recca on the cheap! I love emulating on the PSP, but I really do prefer the big screen.

No you're good man! I remember the incident you're referring to, the problem was that the guy had his best score on an inferior hardware to play on, but that particular platform had built in save states. The guy smelled like BS from 100 miles away on top of that, so I asked him to play on the NES, which was his best legit option anyway.

• Thanks 1