IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Recca

BeaIank

6 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Here kid. See you in the tournament.

Well then...that's 10 minutes I'll never get back.  Is all of Wrastling this boring these days?  If you are planning on trying a sucker punch to take me out of the tournament, good luck with that.  This CM Punk fellow looks like a real loser.  Funny how you try to equate yourself to him.

6 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Why don't you post a score? At least you could do something interesting instead of boring everyone for 10 pages worth of posts like last week.

I'll post a score up when I get around to playing this week.  One and done.  Just haven't given it the time yet.

Edited by bertsampson

Cross-stitch for random drawing I just finished. Was sorta spur of the moment, not planned but wanted to do something for this one since it's been a while since I did any, missed making some for the two of the classics, Donkey Kong and Mario Bros, so stayed up late stitching this and watching an old cheesy, good fun space opera movie, Starcrash.

1261244533_2020-6-17Reccacross-stitch.thumb.JPG.0fbd62613a298ff93f729d970c529c75.JPG

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

nice @Kid Dracula i meant to clear this thing last night but i passed out with the console running lol. 

is the "mirage" kinda fella the last boss? 

Yep! Final boss is number 11 of the rush. The game is fairly generous with 1ups so even if you get to him with a couple extra you can take him down. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think the game is only four stages long, so I might have been able to come close to finishing it with a full week. I made it to the second boss on my last run so I was halfway there.

Nice! Keep going, it's a rewarding shooter. You'll get further every time you play (just about) and the runs are short. Only 4 levels but the final boss rush of 11 in a row is tough. Just learn their patterns, increase speed when necessary and use the energy bomb a lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dracula said:

Nice! Keep going, it's a rewarding shooter. You'll get further every time you play (just about) and the runs are short. Only 4 levels but the final boss rush of 11 in a row is tough. Just learn their patterns, increase speed when necessary and use the energy bomb a lot. 

I don't think I'll get a chance to play again, but it is a fun game considering I usually don't care for shooters. 

5 minutes ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

how does that timer/score system work during boss battles? does it freeze? if not you could just rack points during boss battles by intentionally lolygagging.

I did test this and you get game over after 60 minutes in game time. You only build up a score of a million or so for the entire time.

4 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

is the "mirage" kinda fella the last boss? 

The guy who phases in and out? No, he's number six of eleven.

I can see why you thought that, as the swarm stage before his is longer than the ones before the others, but no, you're just over halfway through it, dude.

Final boss has his own special intro. When you meet him, BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING! SERIOUSLY, DON'T STOP BOMBING!

• Like 1