IGNORED

Homebrew Leader Board Competition 2020-Game 6: Shmup Speed

Scrobins

On 6/7/2020 at 2:03 AM, guillavoie said:

This has to be the most straightforward video game contest ever held, 10 seconds of buttons mashing, this is awesome!

C'mon we need a score from the Canadian national track and field champ. If I'm getting called out to post a score you are too! 😉

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, BriGuy82 said:

C'mon we need a score from the Canadian national track and field champ. If I'm getting called out to post a score you are too! 😉

I'll try to give this a go dude, but first I'll need to find 10 seconds of free time to actually sit down and play it, I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull that man.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That must be a practice run. I thought for sure that you would be over 200!

Lol, yeah it was. I'm not sure this is worth the humiliation I'm receiving from my family watching my old ass smash buttons though. My wife said I'm too old and it looked like I was jerking off. My kids are laughing at me the whole time... Fuckin savages.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Lol, yeah it was. I'm not sure this is worth the humiliation I'm receiving from my family watching my old ass smash buttons though. My wife said I'm too old and it looked like I was jerking off. My kids are laughing at me the whole time... Fuckin savages.

I can only imagine what they were saying when you were doing that for an entire week during the Track & Field contest.

6 hours ago, BriGuy82 said:

That's exactly what it's like. I've lived long enough to turn into Homer Simpson. I'm bald, fat, and work with isotopes. Shame on anyone that loses to me on this. 

I think you caused my arthritis 5 years ago during the Track & Field contest and I didn't get any younger or faster since then. I probably would have lost to you back then too, just with a better score.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I still haven't been able to better that 155. I know I'm getting old when I can't try more than five times in a row before my hand hurts.

I can hit the 170s pretty consistently but I haven't found the extra gear to break into the 180s. I think 180+ is very elite. 

13 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

I can hit the 170s pretty consistently but I haven't found the extra gear to break into the 180s. I think 180+ is very elite. 

This must be fairly accurate if you're in the 170s and I'm in the 150s based on our old Track & Field scores. It probably takes something in the 170 range to max out the power bar in that game.

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This must be fairly accurate if you're in the 170s and I'm in the 150s based on our old Track & Field scores. It probably takes something in the 170 range to max out the power bar in that game.

I think to break 200 hundred in this would be super human.