IGNORED

Werewolf 10: The Legend of Zelda, Wolf's Mask SIGN UPS!

Kalebrok

5 hours ago, JVOSS said:

ahhhhh Wednesday is the 12 day of January but the 11 day is Tuesday,  but if in The Kingdom of Hyrule it must be different calendar.

but @Kalebrokcounts like @ZeldaFreakthen the real world has gone to hell in a hand bucket and we are all fubared.

Lol whoops, I will close sign ups TOMORROW 1/12 @ 6pm EST. There we go!

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Makar said:

I’m bummed we don’t have any users with ganon in their name. We do have a @TR1FoRCE though. You in? It’s zelda. You know you want to. 

I know I've seen a user with Ganon as their avatar but can't remember their name.  Pretty sure they played werewolf in the past too.

Events Team · Posted
44 minutes ago, Kalebrok said:

Sign Ups have officially closed! Roles will be handed out this evening. Players, give this post a like if you're okay actually starting the round on Thursday 1/13 @ 6pm EST instead of Friday as originally planned.

1 minute ago, KokiriChild said:

I'm in, if you'll have me.

Well shit, any chance you can still include him even though he just barely said he was in after sign-ups closed? I mean we did only need one more, haha

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Kalebrok said:

Sign Ups have officially closed! Roles will be handed out this evening. Players, give this post a like if you're okay actually starting the round on Thursday 1/13 @ 6pm EST instead of Friday as originally planned.

@Gloves@0xDEAFC0DE@fcgamer @G-type @ZeldaFan042 @JVOSS @werewolfzelda5 @DefaultGen @Link @FireHazard51 @KokiriChild You okay with Thursday 6pm EST start???

• Like 6