IGNORED

Is it just me or is Akuma like the Sephiroth of Street Fighter?

Alex Nguyen

I mean he appears in many crossovers that Ryu appear in, some games he appeared in without Ryu or Chun-Li. Both Sephiroth and Akuma are both villains who antagonize the main heroes. Initially, I thought Chun-Li was the Sephiroth of Street Fighter since she's also a Street Fighter character that appears in almost every crossover Ryu appears in. However, that's just me.

Edited by Alex Nguyen

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 4:12 PM, twiztor said:

is Princess Peach the Sephiroth of the Mario series? she appears almost everywhere Mario does.

You might as well go for Bowser too...except for Mario 2 (US version).  Speaking of which, I want more Wart.  We need a another showdown with Wart in the Mario-verse!

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:07 AM, Sumer said:

You might as well go for Bowser too...except for Mario 2 (US version).  Speaking of which, I want more Wart.  We need a another showdown with Wart in the Mario-verse!

We need a Mario 2 mashup with Link's Awakening.  Go full crossover with Subcon and the Windfish's Dream.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:07 AM, Sumer said:

Right?!? Birdo and the Shyguys have been seen around in numerous instances, why not Wart.

Also, are Shyguys the Sephiroth of the Marioverse?