IGNORED

Pro Wrestling thread

CodysGameRoom

14 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

I agree. Sasha is a better heel than Bayley. However at this point I feel that Bayley is holding Sasha back. I'm just waiting for them to turn on each other, I know it's gonna happen.

It will be enjoyable when they turn on each other, it's inevitable and might be just what Bayley needs to get over the hump of being a better heel IMO.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that the last second Great American Bash branding was a dig at Cody since it was one of Dusty's creations. 

I guess lol. But if they really wanted to nail that home they could've announced it way sooner then they did. Also they already had the victory over Cody by retroactively renewing the trademark on his damn name lol

On 7/7/2020 at 9:55 PM, Tekdrudge said:

Does anyone else feel that Bayley is a bad heel? I feel like she is trying to hard, and it makes her unbelievable. I thought she was great as a baby-face.

Eh, I don't think she is a bad heel, but I'm not the biggest fan. I'm more interested as @fox said the inevitable split between her and Sasha

4 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Sure, but it makes it pretty dumb to give it to someone else then. The Million Dollar belt doesn't say Ted DiBiase on it.

True, but it was made up of diamond dollar signs which isn't much different. I thought it was equally dumb when Ted Dibiase gave the belt to Steve Austin and named him the Million Dollar champion back in 1996. I don't really care for "unsanctioned" belts anyway. 

I will say I am REALLY enjoying AEW over the last 4-6 weeks, I feel like they give us 1 solid match to look forward to each week (announced the week before).  I am surprisingly really digging the Taz/Cage bits, that dude is a freaking monster and they played the Moxley/Cage match really well from a creative standpoint.  Where has this Cage guy come from?  He probably has an interesting background, there aren't many wrestlers THAT jacked.

The Orange Juice bit was awesome!  "Let me squeeze my $7,000 coat to get OJ for my drink" 🙂

Comparatively, every time I flip over to NXT, I just struggle to get into it.

1 hour ago, Boosted52405 said:

I will say I am REALLY enjoying AEW over the last 4-6 weeks, I feel like they give us 1 solid match to look forward to each week (announced the week before).  I am surprisingly really digging the Taz/Cage bits, that dude is a freaking monster and they played the Moxley/Cage match really well from a creative standpoint.  Where has this Cage guy come from?  He probably has an interesting background, there aren't many wrestlers THAT jacked.

The Orange Juice bit was awesome!  "Let me squeeze my $7,000 coat to get OJ for my drink" 🙂

Comparatively, every time I flip over to NXT, I just struggle to get into it.

Cage was in TNA and then was in Mexico most recently. I'm surprised WWE didn't pick him up since he's the Vince McMahon body builder type.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 12:21 AM, DarkTone said:

The new FTW title doesn't have his name on it. When Sabu won it In ECW, he hated that it said Taz, so he covered it up with a sticker. 

Shane Douglas wouldn't defend the title against Taz so he said fuck it, I'll make my own belt, with blackjack and hookers. 

It says TAZ right on the top.

7 hours ago, Tekdrudge said:

Anyone think Xtreme Rules is gonna be any good this Sunday?

Asuka/Banks is the only match that maters.  But there is bar room brawl with a former alcoholic, potential eye stigmata, and a cinematic swamp match to get people talking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Boosted52405 said:

Found this absolutely amazing match with Cage and Keith Lee, definitely worth the watch:

There are some really good matches like that on YouTube that you would never think happened. I'd have to try and find it again, but I saw an Orange Cassidy/Colt Cabana match that was way better than I would have expected it to be.