IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

21 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

Terrible trade honestly. A 2nd rounder for Sanu?  Blah. Seems like a lot for that caliber of receiver. 

Gotta remember that a Pats 2nd is pretty much an early 3rd most years (very likely this year). Also Sanu fits their style I think pretty well. Much more than the other receivers that are being dealt right now. 

Also, he is under contract for the next 1.5 years.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:21 PM, skinnygrinny said:

Miami Dolphins 1972 baby. 

I can't wait for that Week 16 Bengals/Dolphins game for the #1 overall draft pick. The Bengals are tough enough to watch as is, but between last season and this one I wish the NFL would reinstate the blackout rule just so I could see a decent game during the Bengals time slot without having to go somewhere with the NFL Direct Ticket package.

26 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Do you stay engaged in every game even in a season like this?

Washington fans are stunningly diehard. Snyder has been doing everything he can for 20 years to turn them into a laughingstock, and yet, they still draw big media attention in DC. I think the fact that nobody else has done well had helped, but the Ovechkin Era and the Cup win did start to change the narrative here. The Mystics are WNBA champs now too, and if the Nationals come back, it will just continue to chip away at this football-first dynamic DC has had as long as I've been alive.

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I can't wait for that Week 16 Bengals/Dolphins game for the #1 overall draft pick. The Bengals are tough enough to watch as is, but between last season and this one I wish the NFL would reinstate the blackout rule just so I could see a decent game during the Bengals time slot without having to go somewhere with the NFL Direct Ticket package.

The ultimate Tank Bowl.

Buffalo/Philly has been a pretty fun game to watch. Buffs defense finally broke down though and Philly is now running all over them. Buffalo really can't score, though. They need something of an offense or their nasty defense will get worn down every week. 

Pretty well coached game either way. I like seeing buffalo going for it on 4th and 10 on the 30. The wind there is really taking away the passing game but philly is just running all over them.