IGNORED

VGS Bingo: Submissions Thread

Gloves

1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

maybe, im sure i will, just got like 5 or so left, chugging along

Better make it quick then dude, I've already gone through like 4 plates of crabs legs up here at the winner's buffet, and the concierge is starting to get a little ansty... 😬

Still plenty of champagne left tho... For now! 😅🥂🍾

• Haha 1

With These Hands:

Finished Kirby's Squeak Squad for DS.  I played this one because the internet told me this was like a 2 hour long game... it lied!  It took about 4 hours to get the credits to roll.  I didn't know about the five seals you had to find to make it past level six.  So I had to replay some earlier levels to find those.  Like most Kirby's it was easy and the power ups were fun.

kirby1.jpg.8a871838f6a94ee3a3cb03bf7bd742f5.jpg

kirby2.jpg.1058f3161da9689101eace75cbb679dd.jpg

kirby3.jpg.d0e7b19381fd4b2e291b4ffd1bc8c079.jpg

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Gloves said:
9 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Rich is the evil goatee version of James now.

And Jimbo is... well, you know

To confirm - is this a submission of some manner? 

Indeed.  From my ongoing bingo post on page 4:

On 8/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, JamesRobot said:

Game night

Local game night with @SuperJimtendo and @Richardhead.  I know it's not online but fuck that.  Local is harder to pull off and way more fun.  Unfortunately Rich was the Ring King tonight. 

uvrgDnC.jpg

Yeah I know I'm not hitting any of the marks on the requirements.  But it's a legit game night.  It's hard to tell but that's Ring King on the TV.

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Like 2

Events Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Made a trade with @Murray for the transaction box. A drawing of 'party-hat Murray' for a copy of Phalanx on the GBA. (Thanks, dude!)

Still trying to compile submissions - hopefully I'll have a bingo by tomorrow, but only time will tell haha.

-CasualCart

Murray's lucky man, your drawings are amazing. I probably would've agreed to do a transaction with you too since I have a couple sealed GBA games, but Murray agreed to your request first 😛

• Like 1

Make your mark. 
I used the Nerdy Nights tutorial:  Nerdy Nights: hex editing: Alter your own title screens!  Written by bunnyboy
The link to Nintendoage that used his recommended ROM, Exerion 2, was super dead. I followed the steps and just edited the ROM @DefaultGen made.
So thanks for that, sorry your name's split in the wrap around, I ain't fixin' it. 😛 

Jicsan_000.png.fb5e716bf44a6c56bae7070f46410787.png

Jicsan.nes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

Make your mark. 
I used the Nerdy Nights tutorial:  Nerdy Nights: hex editing: Alter your own title screens!  Written by bunnyboy
The link to Nintendoage that used his recommended ROM, Exerion 2, was super dead. I followed the steps and just edited the ROM @DefaultGen made.
So thanks for that, sorry your name's split in the wrap around, I ain't fixin' it. 😛 

Jicsan_000.png.fb5e716bf44a6c56bae7070f46410787.png

Jicsan.nes 40.02 kB · 0 downloads

Nice, good job!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Made a trade with @Murray for the transaction box. A drawing of 'party-hat Murray' for a copy of Phalanx on the GBA. (Thanks, dude!)

Still trying to compile submissions - hopefully I'll have a bingo by tomorrow, but only time will tell haha.

-CasualCart

Confirmed. Dude can draw! 

• Like 2

Graphics Team · Posted
4 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Murray's lucky man, your drawings are amazing. I probably would've agreed to do a transaction with you too since I have a couple sealed GBA games, but Murray agreed to your request first 😛

Haha thanks, man - the offer's always open as long as I've got enough time on my hands. Not for sealed games, though - those are a bit too precious for my taste lol.

-CasualCart

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Haha thanks, man - the offer's always open as long as I've got enough time on my hands. Not for sealed games, though - those are a bit too precious for my taste lol.

-CasualCart

Nah, the ones I have are only worth like $20 or $30, not all sealed games are worth a fortune 😛 I thought one of them may have been worth $100, but I checked in with some of the people here on VGS and turns out that that's not the case 😞