IGNORED

VGS Bingo: Submissions Thread

Gloves

Gotta Go Fast:

And I failed to edit out the first unsuccessful try.

speedrun.thumb.png.fe8a6359894f2455b80608412e902cc7.png

No one's in 10th place, so any amount of time gets me 10th. 🙂

Thanks @ZeldaFreak

I tried to get a qualifying time on Jaws.  There was one rule for "kill Jaws while powered to level 9" with only like 5 entries.  Well after 20 tries and never making it past level 6 I gave up on that.

Edited by Jicsan
  • Like 1

Gotta go Fast  I did the championship on normal in Wave Race 64, Pal version. You can see here (https://www.speedrun.com/wr64/full_game#Championship_Normal) that there are only 4 people who have uploaded a time for the pal version and I have managed to beat the person in fourth place by almost a minute. Here is my video for proof:

https://youtu.be/M25yqmj7jY4

Spritely  I have to apologize to all of you. I did something really awful and terrible. I tried to make a sprite of Tifa from the original FF VII. I thought that her outfit was relatively simple with few colors so it should be easy to do, right? Nope, the result looks pretty horrible. But I've never been good at arts or drawing. Anyway, I tried to make one sprite of her standing, another one where she's trying to punch someone and another one where she's pretending to be dead due to immense shame. Also, she's trying to get Cloud's attention since he apparently has a thing for dead girls.

New Piskel(1).png

New Piskel(2).png

New Piskel(5).png

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
On 8/16/2020 at 3:16 PM, DefaultGen said:

Game Night: Minecraft with @ZeldaFreak and @Jeevan (and Darkchlyde and others!)

yr8hOGa.png

Ah shit, I'm sorry, I forgot to post the screenshot, by bad! Yeah, Default played with me, Jeevan and some others, like he said. Here's the screenshot I forgot to post for additional proof:

42DA108160F66BE7CA761C950F32013C8890DCFB

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted

Taste the Brew

Make Your Mark
I'm not sure how to properly export the ROM from NESMaker, but the game is in the video ( @Gloves is that good enough proof for my submission?)

Early Days
909981974_CasualCartDynowarz.jpg.6314fa87e826a425d8434b855c745104.jpg

Musically Inclined
My chiptune plays in the YouTube video.

You Scratch My Back
See my previous post in this thread.

-CasualCart

• Like 3

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, CasualCart said:

BINGOOOOOO!!!!

-CasualCart

FYI if you're not already an internet sensation under another name, you could certainly go far doing this.

I imagine though that your day job is already close enough that you may want to avoid overworking yourself doing the same thing twice.

Very well done and honestly even if any of those was not eligible I'd probably give you a pass just for the insane effort put in. Well done, and grats on the BINGO!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted

Make Your Mark:

In all its glory, and a big shoutout to @ZeldaFreak and @ninjistar for the assistance with this.

My nes rom..........vgsbingo.nes

Edit:  SM64 and i should have a full blackout @Gloves if u can verify, but also, if you can tell me the movie that i got that from, then u iz smurt! or as old as me.......

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Holy Crow man! Screw the special Charm, give this guy a medal of honor or something!

Yeah, some of us may have cleared out a lot of spaces, some of us may have gotten some secret stuff, but I think it's safe to say that at the end of the day, CasualCart won this round of Bingo with that video 😛

• Like 1

I'm not a Game Master.  I really tried on that Joust for 2600 earlier today.  After many tries, I was averaging about 60k.  Then I looked at what Jeevan had done to see where the max score was, it was 999,999 and he did it on level 91.  Nope, that wasn't happening.  If you Google, "easy game to get max score" or the like almost all the results are for Tetris.  Yeah, I love Tetris and all, but I ain't that good... Google, I said 'EASY'! LOL

• Haha 2