IGNORED

Would you be interested in an event/contest relating to Playstation Trophies?

Gloves

Well?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

• Yea
    • Nay
  2. 2. What trophy capable console(s) do you have access to?

• PS3
    • PS4
    • PS5
    • PS Vita
    • PS Plus Streaming on PC/other
    • None of the above

Administrator · Posted

I'm thinking of running something relating to PSN Trophies, i.e. there'd be some rule set or goal to earn X amount or type of trophy(s) on your Playstation account.

Regardless of the type of contest, I want to do an interest and capability check - do you have access to earn Playstation trophies, and if so, would you be interested in participating in an event around them?

If you make a PS1 fighting game competition then yes I am in right away. PS2 also counts. Otherwise no, I don't even have any of that modern hardware sludge full of unfinished games and deceptive microtransactions and never intend to have one. What I want to take part in is in something you just suggested but in the complete opposite. Sorry

Administrator · Posted
7 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

If you make a PS1 fighting game competition then yes I am in right away. PS2 also counts. Otherwise no, I don't even have any of that modern hardware sludge full of unfinished games and deceptive microtransactions and never intend to have one. What I want to take part in is in something you just suggested but in the complete opposite. Sorry

Part of the benefit to the type of contest I'd be running is that anyone could participate. For example, one goal might be "Earn an ultra rare trophy" - you could do so using just about any genre of game and it'd be a worthy accomplishment, so anyone could participate really. Plus it's super easy for me to track and validate, as I doubt anyone here is going to go out of their way to hack a PS3 to get trophies to win a contest on VGS.

• 1 month later...