IGNORED

VGS Bingo: Submissions Thread

Gloves

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

I mean YEAH we could ALL have all S and A's if we only PLAYED 30 GAMES!!!

I kid @Adorabear, love ya. 😉

It would be a lot higher if I didn't have to completely start over and lose all of my previous games just to correct my region and my name. 😕 Sony really handled the account stuff on the Vita quite poorly T__T  

I don't think I'm doing too bad for only just starting back up again this year though!

• Like 1

optoutbingo.thumb.jpg.dc127d983c095c2f4acda1bfa940821b.jpg

Phew guys that was TOUGH! 😅

Didn't think I'd have time to finish EVERY square this week, but look at that, I think you'll find everything in order there! 😉

Of course, while I had enough time to complete every challenge, I didn't have time to upload the evidence to VGS. But you got the @OptOut TM guarantee that it's all here, yessiree, allllllll here... 🥳

If there are any further questions or evidence required, hit me up after the awards ceremony and we'll see what I can cook up. 😎

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Hybrid said:

Congrats optout

Thanks a lot Hybrid, and thanks especially to you for helping me secretly verify that amazingly impressive misprint in my collection...

1506196545_sanic2.thumb.png.aeb39ef282ca6a855a0bc92b69c12664.png

A fully functional copy of of Super Mario World that plays Sonic 2 on Super Nintendo hardware... Amazing!!! 🤯

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

You Scratch My Back:

Bought a Super Game Boy guide from @MiamiSlice.  I needed it for my NP guide collection and he had a good deal in it.

56 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

You Scratch My Back:

Bought a Super Game Boy guide from @MiamiSlice.  I needed it for my NP guide collection and he had a good deal in it.

Umm, not to be THAT guy or anything, but this is cheating dude. Can't claim the same square twice.

Disqualified. 😐

• Haha 2

It's a-me:

I played the only 3D Mario game that's actually in 3D.  And if you guys havent tried the 3D on a New 3DS, it's so musch better than an original.

sml0smaller.jpg.c4ad12292a374514d39d80875860d9a0.jpg

Started a new file on A.

sml2smaller.jpg.6081dd0b9a8217cf514481da0383d20c.jpg

I was just racing through, and I forgot you had to have so many star coins to access the Bowser levels.  When I first got here I had to back and get about 20 more star coins.

sml3smaller.jpg.62a402df999dd94ad40a5712982caa2e.jpg

Lesson learned and I didn't have to backtrack by time i got here.

smlend.jpg.de12e382287d0da446a83842b8b08eba.jpg

And finished it off just now.  Excellent Mario game.

smlfilesmaller.jpg.5f905ac27cf8c73480ec405124be9ee0.jpg

And here is the completed file in slot A.  I know there is a 'second quest', but I saw the credits roll so this counts! 😜 

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted

Racing Fan Desu:

Finished this movie, I think all the characters finished in the end too........... 😏

Um, what is with the redskull nazi-esque army hating on racing.........Also, did he win by just the tip.......of his hair?

Now I really, really like the number 78 for some reason.............

Now to go rate this movie.......sorry in advance @Gloves

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Spoilers for Redline incoming:

Spoiler

I can't tell you why the robofaction look like nazis, but the reason why they're against the racing is because the racers are supposed to go through their top-secret research lab for biological weapons. Funky boy, or whatever it is called, is a weapon whose creation was prohibited by interplanetary wars. That elf queen seemed to know about this and they deliberately decided to stage the race on this planet. They used the unveiling of this unlawful weapon either as an excuse for destroying it and exposing the robofaction's evil deeds or maybe for staging an outright invasion. The racers are ultimately just puppets for their plan.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Spoilers for Redline incoming:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't tell you why the robofaction look like nazis, but the reason why they're against the racing is because the racers are supposed to go through their top-secret research lab for biological weapons. Funky boy, or whatever it is called, is a weapon whose creation was prohibited by interplanetary wars. That elf queen seemed to know about this and they deliberately decided to stage the race on this planet. They used the unveiling of this unlawful weapon either as an excuse for destroying it and exposing the robofaction's evil deeds or maybe for staging an outright invasion. The racers are ultimately just puppets for their plan.

Thanks, I really must have missed that part........sorry, still stands with my rating tho.  It does make sense, but still redskull things is weird lol

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

It's a-me
(Decided to beat Super Mario Odyssey since I haven't played it since launch. Was super nice getting to replay this game, even though it took all day. I forgot just how fun this game was, and I'm very glad I had an excuse to replay it.)
e3bfc2c17768b7b0aba751e17a471866.jpg

Racing fan desu
(See my thoughts on the movie in the Debate thread. In short: thought it was very good, visuals and music were amazing, character design was amazing, plot was a little generic at times, and it got a little too crazy for me during the final 20 to 30 minutes.)

And, last but not least...

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted

Make your mark
(This was even more of an adventure for me than creating the Platformer. Was quite time consuming since I'm a dunce, was very frustrating at times, but I'm very satisfied with the final product. Make sure you have your sound on when you boot it up 😉 )

And, with that...

1951871082_VGSBingo2020.thumb.jpg.4ff9cfb4a6b95e71061f3374474acb38.jpg

I am now the FIR- er, uh... second person to completely black out the board! 😄

VGS Bingo 2020 NES ROM.nes

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 2

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Make your mark
(This was even more of an adventure for me than creating the Platformer. Was quite time consuming since I'm a dunce, was very frustrating at times, but I'm very satisfied with the final product. Make sure you have your sound on when you boot it up 😉 )

And, with that...

1951871082_VGSBingo2020.thumb.jpg.4ff9cfb4a6b95e71061f3374474acb38.jpg

I am now the FIR- er, uh... second person to completely black out the board! 😄

VGS Bingo 2020 NES ROM.nes 512.02 kB · 0 downloads

That's really nice man did you code that from scratch?

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

That's really nice man did you code that from scratch?

I did not unfortunately, I did use NESmaker, but it was still quite tough for me since they recently changed the process for how you make special screens in NESmaker, which threw a wrench in everything for awhile. I couldn't even begin to imagine trying to code that from scratch.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

Sound isn't playing for me on ur rom........did it work for anyone else?  or was it an earlier rom u sent me?  Or were u talking bout ur youtube vid @ZeldaFreak  i tried it in mesen and fceux

Nm, i downloaded the one on here, u must have given me an older rom lol

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, OptOut said:

Congratulations @ZeldaFreak, I knew you could do it! 🥳

I was starting to get a little lonely up here at the top, nice to have someone to share the view with from the podium! 😏

@Jeevan where you at, what you got left to do? You going for blackout too like me and ZF? 😛

maybe, im sure i will, just got like 5 or so left, chugging along

• Like 1