IGNORED

What's the matter Colonel? CHICKEN?

captmorgandrinker

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

Wendy's does have a good spicy chicken sandwich. Still not as good as Popeyes though.

Good???  It's almost as good as s...e...x... 😄  I take mine plain though, and cheese only on my burgers...I can't stand any kind of goop all over them. 😞 

So after reading the last chicken debate I decided to stop at Popeye’s the other afternoon.  Yeah no.  The line was wrapped around the building at 3pm on a Tuesday afternoon.  Apparently everyone’s using those unemployment checks to buy chicken.  
So, my only Popeyes experience will remain the disappointing one at a truck stop somewhere in Pennsylvania.  Or maybe it was New York.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

I'm still Zaxby's all the way.   Really wish we had them here (or maybe not because I'd likely top 400 lbs then)

i got a zaxbys 5 min away. the thing about zaxby's (for me anyway) is... i always THINK its gonna be really good but it never IS really good. i mean its good but its just a chain fried chicken place in the end.

edit: plus that shitnis expensive as fuuuuu

try the fried mushrooms 

Edited by docile tapeworm

Roy Rogers is the best American fast food chicken

Korean fried chicken is awesome. No Bonchon or equivalent in mid-Ohio, though. The Chinese have yan su ji, which is close to popcorn chicken. McDonalds fried chicken (with the bones) in Asia is surprisingly good.

Edited by Daniel_Doyce
i can't type

1 hour ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

Roy Rogers [my addition: Hardee's sold that same kind of chicken in the early/mid 90s) is the best American fast food chicken

I bet John McClane (from Die Hard, not to be confused with John McCain the late Senator) would second that!  I didn't know Roy did this neat duet/video with the Clintster! 🙂 

Edited by Estil

@fcgamer do you have Kenny Roger's fried chicken in Taiwan?  I don't know how far the reach extends in Asia, but that place was really popular in Malaysia.  (an Malaysian fried chicken is easily the best I've had, compared to anything in the USA, because they use palm oil -- terrible for you, terrible for orangutan habitat, probably terrible for human rights on the plantations, as well...but DELICIOUS).

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

@fcgamer do you have Kenny Roger's fried chicken in Taiwan?  I don't know how far the reach extends in Asia, but that place was really popular in Malaysia.  (an Malaysian fried chicken is easily the best I've had, compared to anything in the USA, because they use palm oil -- terrible for you, terrible for orangutan habitat, probably terrible for human rights on the plantations, as well...but DELICIOUS).

Kenny Roger's Roasters was amazing. If it was still around, it would be the best chicken easy.