IGNORED

Music Debate #73: Insane Clown Posse

Reed Rothchild

Rate 'em  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rating explanations down below

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite artists of all time.
    • 9/10 - Killer fucking band. Or artist.
    • 8/10 - Great sound, great songs, great albums.
    • 7/10 - Very good, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. More than a few songs you like. You'd entertain the thought of seeing them live if they were in the area. Or still alive.
    • 5/10 - They're okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to listen to.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There may be a song or two, or an album that you dig, but you'd rather listen to other stuff.
    • 3/10 - Not very good. You will more likely than not turn the station if they come on the radio.
    • 2/10 - Not your cup of tea at all. Some people might like this, but you are not one of them.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - In the running for worst artist/musician of all time. You would rather take a cheese grater to your face than listen to this.

Events Helper · Posted

Im not gonna lie.  Im a closet juggalo.  10 for me.  Hear me out.  It is all about the shock value for this band.  I don't think, and no offense reed, that the actual artist is represented very well in the choices......most of those are censored......but anyway.

Judge me if you want, but I like them, listened to them quite a bit when I was younger, and will still listen to them today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Im not gonna lie.  Im a closet juggalo.  10 for me.  Hear me out.  It is all about the shock value for this band.  I don't think, and no offense reed, that the actual artist is represented very well in the choices......most of those are censored......but anyway.

Judge me if you want, but I like them, listened to them quite a bit when I was younger, and will still listen to them today.

Hey man, to each their own.  Music, as is all art, is subjective.  BUT......  you gave them a 10?  That's a little hard to believe.  You like them that much that they are your absolute favorite band/group ever?

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, tbone3969 said:

Hey man, to each their own.  Music, as is all art, is subjective.  BUT......  you gave them a 10?  That's a little hard to believe.  You like them that much that they are your absolute favorite band/group ever?

hmmmm.........

One of your very favorite artists of all time.

so yes 🤣

17 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@tbone3969    to be fair tho, i have a lot of one of my favorite artists of all time 🙂.

I hear what you are saying as it does fit with what the OP has as a definition of a 10.  To me 10 ratings are thrown around way too much in these polls and in game reviews.  A true ten IMO should be almost unattainable, almost perfect in every way.  I remember back in the day (I am 41) when a game got a ten it was a big deal.  There were very few around (I think Ocarina was one of the first).  Now there are a bunch every year.  What do I know???

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
26 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

I hear what you are saying as it does fit with what the OP has as a definition of a 10.  To me 10 ratings are thrown around way too much in these polls and in game reviews.  A true ten IMO should be almost unattainable, almost perfect in every way.  I remember back in the day (I am 41) when a game got a ten it was a big deal.  There were very few around (I think Ocarina was one of the first).  Now there are a bunch every year.  What do I know???

I am almost 37 so i feel ya.  IDK, i do see ur point, but, imo people hype the game more nowadays to sell copies/downloads and prolly get paid to do so......that is why u see more perfect games 🙂  

Edit:  Also, this is a poll, which is subject to personal opinion, there was another 10........just in case u missed that.......but i respect your opinion, i just think that it really comes down to what you like.  

Edit 2:  Don't worry, I'm sure they won't do well honestly lol.

Edited by Jeevan

One of the best concerts I've ever been to. Like, top ten for sure. Maybe top five.

They do not fuck around when it comes to live performances, at least, not twenty years ago, lol. It was also a small venue, I ended up on stage, and it was high school.

Jeckel Brothers was a good album, too, IMO. The Shaggy Show alone makes them worth my time. Truckload of fake pussies. They're clever and making money. Good for them. Beef with Eminem was fun, too. I saw The Chronic 2000 tour and they made fun of ICP a couple of times, and all I was thinking was, "Snoop did a track with them!"

EDIT: WTF are all these examples you gave? Where's the good shit? Statistical, I think this poll may be biased. Attica! Attica!

Edited by Ferris Bueller
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

ICP is kind of fun if you're into it. Definitely polarizing.

Everytime I hear the song Homies, I think of the video of this cow standing defiantly on  train tracks as a train is approaching full speed, and the engineer was playing that song. You hear "We talkn' about homies, homies! (BOOM!) Talkn' about the road dogs of mine!"

Edited by Tulpa

I know little about them. i listened to the songs above and I'll go 3/10. Some of the songs are pretty catchy, but the lyrics seem usually dumb as hell, and their whole aesthetic and the Juggalo thing, yeesh. Still I'm rating everything on a scale where Lil Xan = 0. If I rate ICP as 0, then that elevates Lil Xan.