Hey, OptOut! You're an idiot! ×
IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

29 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

it's like your pokemon cards, but with guys holding a wooden stick on it

not that stick

You just made me thought of a brilliant scheme. I present my idea..

Gamer cards! Well they’re just like baseball cards, but instead of guys holding wooden sticks, you have gaming geeks holding joysticks and arcade sticks!

Picture gaming legends like @Gloves, @CasualCart, @OptOut holding their joyful sticks (gaming sticks) with their cool faces and cool gaming screens. These cards are then sent to WATA. Population reports 1 of 1. These come with the additional “VGS pedigree”. Millions of dollars yo! 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, GPX said:

You just made me thought of a brilliant scheme. I present my idea..

Gamer cards! Well they’re just like baseball cards, but instead of guys holding wooden sticks, you have gaming geeks holding joysticks and arcade sticks!

Picture gaming legends like @Gloves, @CasualCart, @OptOut holding their joyful sticks (gaming sticks) with their cool faces and cool gaming screens. These cards are then sent to WATA. Population reports 1 of 1. These come with the additional “VGS pedigree”. Millions of dollars yo! 

Sticks sticks sticks!

I am starting to miss shopping for video games in both Osaka and Tokyo. With nearly every used video game shop having their CIB games graded, and those who do not being honest about their games being a re-seal. 😩

I hate to say it but I am starting to miss that more than the video game related events I got to experience. 😅

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1