IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

On 10/23/2019 at 9:39 PM, Vaosu said:

Don't remember if I ever posted this on NA or not. Picked this up from a new BIN eBay listing for $20, free shipping. Had one picture that showed it had an H-seam, overall quality was difficult to tell, but to me any quality was good enough. I asked seller to ship it as carefully as possible, they literally put it in a 56k modem box with no padding. Somehow it still arrived fine and got a pretty good grade. Seller said it was sitting on a table at an estate sale for $2.

20191023_210216.jpg

Had a similar situation back in '09. SMB3 was much cheaper then but got it for $85 and graded VGA 90. Congratulations, this is amazing type of find in 2019!

Edited by mlbfan10

14 hours ago, blarky said:

Easy way to tell from a distance with VGA:  

"Pink Link" avatar background =  Sealed

image.png.c8940351c26bc8edc2c58d20d7d4c186.png

"Blue Link" avatar background =  Qualified

image.png.1373e8db961c1583750bb3d9b8cf2cfc.png

I'm sure there are exceptions, but in general this seems to be the case.

I'm glad you brought the colors up. Because when it comes to those type of photos where it is hard to see if it either says "Uncirculated" or "Qualified" potential buyers should look for the colored Link. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, inasuma said:

Is that the two piece box or flip top lid box? Looks insanely cool; congrats on your grades.

On the Fallout? Thats the flip up cover.

When I submitted these, I requested to leave the price tags on the games. To me, they add to the authenticity - I like to think back that this very specific game was picked up off the shelf of EB Games, purchased and then (for whatever reason) was never opened.

Anyone think the detract from the games and should have been removed?

18 hours ago, dogbowl said:

When I submitted these, I requested to leave the price tags on the games. To me, they add to the authenticity - I like to think back that this very specific game was picked up off the shelf of EB Games, purchased and then (for whatever reason) was never opened.

I love old price tags on games as long as the placement isn't terrible

• Agree 1

On 1/6/2023 at 11:42 PM, dogbowl said:

old price tags are awesome as long as they don't cover a significant part of the box.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nintendo Workshop said:

Just got these back from August submittal.    Happy for the grades.  I do have some better quality unlicensed ones i plan to send off to see if they can do better.    This was my very first grading experience….. 

598B4BA5-0777-4B3E-B3EB-633F4CC29360.jpeg.571ee62c62996484b1abc3c93bb6d6d1.jpeg

Have always loved the look of the licensed RBI, so sharp. Congrats!

• Like 1

Got my grades posted for my latest submission, very happy with the Dark cloud 9.6 A+ and the Dark Cloud2(japanese version) 9.8A+ ( the art is gorgeous)

image.thumb.png.7050491dbd61505f10d82da3f9e91501.png

image.png.bf6bcdbb5efdbeba61cd96415b444c9c.png

Also,very happy with the grade of the burnout 2 (was my first ever car game and it is actually pop 1)

A bit dissapointed on my Dragon ball budokai saga seal rating only got an A.

This made me think, what would you rather prefer, a 9.6 A or a 9.2 A+? Not sure myself on what I prefer tbh

Edited by Franmotard
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, Franmotard said:

Yes thank you! Also the SSX3 9.6 A+ didnt notice it wasnt in the screenshot. SSX is the first version, not the ssx tricky (still looking for a nice copy of this one)

Tricky is what I played the most, loved that game. I have a nice copy for Xbox I will grade at some point!