IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

On 2/11/2023 at 12:01 AM, inasuma said:

Couple cgc returns. I’m actually surprised I scored so high on these. 

3F0CFA59-AFB4-4EA7-86DE-57F4E3138504.jpeg

edit: scuffing on the HLD is on the outer case, not the game. I think the blister rubs against it. Super awkward lol

WATA had a problem like that with their blisters for a while. I wonder if CGC will have to correct this or if it's just a one-off.

1 hour ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

WATA had a problem like that with their blisters for a while. I wonder if CGC will have to correct this or if it's just a one-off.

Yeah I gave them the feedback. I don't care enough to recase them, but figure they should know that 2/2 games with issues is not a good look. haha

• Like 2

On 2/10/2023 at 10:01 PM, inasuma said:

Couple cgc returns. I’m actually surprised I scored so high on these. 

3F0CFA59-AFB4-4EA7-86DE-57F4E3138504.jpeg

edit: scuffing on the HLD is on the outer case, not the game. I think the blister rubs against it. Super awkward lol

Your choice of using them, but I officially found less of a reason to send them my PS5 games. I mean I do like their DS/3DS cases, but I do wish they did not have their PS3/PS4/PS5 case look so... Spacious. 😅

On 2/20/2023 at 2:32 AM, FenrirZero said:

Your choice of using them, but I officially found less of a reason to send them my PS5 games. I mean I do like their DS/3DS cases, but I do wish they did not have their PS3/PS4/PS5 case look so... Spacious. 😅

I have only one other sub out for them and it’s my last. Agree it’s a little awkward

• Like 1

Alright. This might not be as sexy as @tidaldreams's graded Pokémon cards. But I still wanted it.

The card is licensed by Pierrot China, which is the Chinese branch of Pierrot Co., Ltd. in Japan. And published as a card game by a Chinese card company called Kayou. Graded by a UK grading company called Get Graded.

With the bonus (for me, at least) is that I have not found any other graded variants of this card on eBay. With my guess is that outside China, this might be a pop report of 1.

Tenten-1A.thumb.jpg.7421433ae99537287677bdeea588ae42.jpgTenten-1B.thumb.jpg.69e94b34e5f9b796e25ebe0358d11ddc.jpg

I also want to cap off (this edited) addition by noting that even though her name is Tenten, the grading company gave her straight 9.5s.

Edited by FenrirZero
My excitement to me getting this card has finally toned down.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...