IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

Certified link wins

IMG_7761.JPG.47543ee324dbae202e8db5de55c20643.JPG

HA wins from last week's mini-boss auction (with bonus rockman exe transmission that recently game up on YAJ).

285254996_IMG_7800copy.jpg.bdaa12e001e07797defddc3349000904.jpg

and a random "new" Metroid for FDS. Sticker seal looks great but who knows with these plastic cases and reproduction stickers that are sometimes on these games.

IMG_7815.jpg.51bb75fee144d35d867a6b146ceab2ff.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

5 hours ago, inasuma said:

Here’s a good one 

868B6FCB-02DC-4A90-A9EC-0352CAAE6BDB.jpeg

Nice, I've owned an 85+ on this and NG Black for about a decade and never upgraded them.  Played it a ton on Xbox back in the day and NG Black was even better.  Looked like a simple reskin but they actually revamped the entire fighting AI so you couldn't spam certain attacks like the flying sparrow anymore.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

11 hours ago, jonebone said:

Nice, I've owned an 85+ on this and NG Black for about a decade and never upgraded them.  Played it a ton on Xbox back in the day and NG Black was even better.  Looked like a simple reskin but they actually revamped the entire fighting AI so you couldn't spam certain attacks like the flying sparrow anymore.

My favorite memory for NG Black was fighting the bone dragon with less than a quarter health. Getting down the boss's patterns and eventually beating him with so little health is still one of my favorite gaming achievements. 

Edited by mlbfan10