• Medium
    • Large
    • Extra Large
    • XXL
    • XXXL
    • XXXXL

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, The Count said:

Additional colors would be great. Who else voted small?

On 3/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, RH said:

Is, ugh... purple an option?

A blue-ish purple color to match the background/logo/mascot would be dope.

An aqua-turquoise like the sages eyes would also look spiffy as well.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2020 at 11:05 AM, RH said:

Is, ugh... purple an option?

14 hours ago, fox said:

A blue-ish purple color to match the background/logo/mascot would be dope.

11 hours ago, B.A. said:

We have to start small. We can't have 20 different types of shirts printed up and end up sitting on them forever.

I completely understand you can't have a bunch printed up and then sit on them.  I was hoping this was one of those services where they handle everything and you just send the image assets and they take care of the rest when people order them.  But, if that's not the case, I understand not having 10-20 colors.

But, the purple one I asked about, and fox mentioned, is on brand.  I'm not saying print up more if it's not worth the effort, but if there's a chance if another color or two might be added, I definitely vote for the purple one.  Maybe have a vote on it.  Anyway, if it's not likely to happen in the foreseeable future, I'll try to buy a shirt soon.  If it's plausible in the next couple of months, I'll wait for the Purple Ganon Sage shirt.

We get significant discounts based on the number of shirts ordered at a time. We need to place bulk orders. It is much more expensive to order 1 or even 5 of a given shirt. So we need to really plan ahead. We can't just order a handful more as people request them. 

That being said if people really want purple we can get purple. You all heard it, RH promises to buy all the unsold stock! 🤣

Administrator · Posted
21 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I’m the only one who chose white so feel free to switch me to black or gray if needed

As far as I know we can mix and match those three colors in our quantity; the poll is more for a ratio of what colors/sizes are generally needed.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, B.A. said:

We get significant discounts based on the number of shirts ordered at a time. We need to place bulk orders. It is much more expensive to order 1 or even 5 of a given shirt. So we need to really plan ahead. We can't just order a handful more as people request them. 

That being said if people really want purple we can get purple. You all heard it, RH promises to buy all the unsold stock! 🤣

Are they screen printed? Are they 100% cotton?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The shirts have been ordered and are being printed now.  They are supposed to be delivered to us on 6/12.  From there we will send out all orders that have been made, and will have stock on hand for future orders.  

Thanks everyone for your patience! 

• Like 4

• The topic was unpinned
  • 4 weeks later...