IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, RH said:

I'm going to admit that after reviewing the list, The Case of the Missing Skinny Tetris is really getting to me.  I even checked the Tetris games in my library just in case I made a mistake.  I know I have a CIB copy so I have no clue where my shelf cart came from.  No "Skinny Grinny's Favorites" was on the back of it tho.

We can solve this! We just need everyone to say whether they saw the Tetris cart or definitely didn't. Or if they didn't notice, I guess. Or even better: if they took it, lol. It's not like we're going to be mad about it. Foochie says there was no Tetris in the box, so here's our window:

(taken from the OP, so skinny is on the list)

Jamesrobot - Put cart in box
Spacepup
Reed Rothchild
The Count
Skinnygrinny
bear85
oshf
regulargamerguy
twiztor
foochie - Didn't see it

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted

There's gotta be some way to incorporate some kind of meta-game here, like maybe there are werewolf role cards in the first box and everyone takes one, so that people can see what's left and what's gone as a way to get clues about each other. And after the box has been everywhere, a few specific items are revealed to be poison or something. I dunno. Not that we should actually do it, it's just neat to think about.

Editorials Team · Posted
28 minutes ago, Psychobear85 said:

Seems like it’s narrowing down, definitely not in the box when I got it. 

Lol, I didn't make the connection that you're "bear85" on the list. Sorry for ignoring all your posts!

Jamesrobot - Put cart in box
Spacepup
Reed Rothchild - no idea, but didn't take it
The Count
Psychobear85 - not in box

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, spacepup said:

I did grab some junky lookin' nes games - sorry, I'll check when I get home.  If I have it I'll send to skinny free of charge.  I'll update.

If you have it i will be willing to give u the monies to ship/buy another.  No need for you to do it for free 🙂  

Or donate to extra life for @Gloves in your name.  

Edited by Jeevan
  • Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

If you have it i will be willing to give u the monies to ship/buy another.  No need for you to do it for free 🙂  

Or donate to extra life for @Gloves in your name.  

np - I don't need it.  I didn't grab the nes games because I wanted them.  I grabbed to make space to put the stuff I wanted to put in the box.  I don't care if I keep any of them.  I"ll share a list soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
On 8/19/2020 at 6:09 PM, Richardhead said:

@docile tapeworm got himself a ban until the 25th. If that cart pops up and he can’t behave himself, I’ll buy it😂 

I might be the only person with his new address.😜

I've offered to send it for free, and also PM'd to that effect.  If there is anything specific anyone wants me to do with this cart, just let me know or PM me.

@JamesRobot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted

Oh, no problem.  Sorry I didn't look or notice this sooner, ha! 🙂

I PMd Richard since he said he had the address, and since skinny is, erm, taking a "brief vacation" atm.  I don't mind to just send it along, or if I should check with him directly, I'll do that.  Either way is fine with me - I don't mind to pay the shipping on a single NES cart - that's very insignificant.

Anyway, it is entertaining for sure, all the sleuthing efforts above to narrow it down, hahaha!  

• Like 3