IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

1 hour ago, Mae247 said:

I will give it a week for everyone.

if you want in on a second round then reply here and pm me so I can put all the names in a random order generator around next Wednesday or Friday.

I'd like to be added, but please fudge my position to the middle/bottom. Thank.

I've been lurking and not posting in here since I got the box, but it's been fun to watch.  You guys are rather generous.  Now, before we take this much further, any chance we want to vote on starting a second box and maybe splitting this one up if it fits.  Long ago, we discussed making a theme box like handheld stuff only, or maybe for a specific subset of systems.  Maybe "no games" but game related items (manuals, boxes, small display items and swag.)  I don't know.  I'm just throwing stuff out there.

@Mae247 I'm not trying to make this difficult on you as the organizer, but everyone seems to have done a good job and has played nicely around here.  I think we could handle this, especially if we invite in new blood since the rounds are done for this first box.  I also agree that you should take some of the stuff, if for any reason that the box does NOT have room for much more and was packed.  The load needs to be lightened a bit.  Take the spoils and enjoy!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RH said:

I'd like to be added, but please fudge my position to the middle/bottom. Thank.

I've been lurking and not posting in here since I got the box, but it's been fun to watch.  You guys are rather generous.  Now, before we take this much further, any chance we want to vote on starting a second box and maybe splitting this one up if it fits.  Long ago, we discussed making a theme box like handheld stuff only, or maybe for a specific subset of systems.  Maybe "no games" but game related items (manuals, boxes, small display items and swag.)  I don't know.  I'm just throwing stuff out there.

@Mae247 I'm not trying to make this difficult on you as the organizer, but everyone seems to have done a good job and has played nicely around here.  I think we could handle this, especially if we invite in new blood since the rounds are done for this first box.  I also agree that you should take some of the stuff, if for any reason that the box does NOT have room for much more and was packed.  The load needs to be lightened a bit.  Take the spoils and enjoy!

Send me a PM as that sounds like a wonderful idea!

12 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Who took the Mario Party 5?  Seems to have disappeared

Was that the one that was in the NBA case? If so I popped the game itself in a case with another and just took out the NBA case. I did that to help make room for the stuff I was putting in. I guess I forgot to put that down on what I took. It was an afterthought while trying to repack the box. But the game itself was still in there with another game I can't remember which one it went into.

I'm going to admit that after reviewing the list, The Case of the Missing Skinny Tetris is really getting to me.  I even checked the Tetris games in my library just in case I made a mistake.  I know I have a CIB copy so I have no clue where my shelf cart came from.  No "Skinny Grinny's Favorites" was on the back of it tho.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

OMG guys it looks like I ended up with it. I just quickly opened the to gamecube games that I took to see if there were discs in them. I didn't even notice that there were 2 discs in one of them.  That's a nice little surprise treat. Lol!

and we have a winner!