IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

ship it to him @Splain I'll pay shipping lol

5 hours ago, Splain said:

That Tetris cart is not in the box. I'm trying to read the log to see who took it but I don't see it anywhere.

i appreciate everyones time. im sorry it didnt work out. i shoukd have stayed on the list. i apoligize for messing that suprise up 😞 

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

"skinnygrinny" 

This is a result of some miscommunication. You were after me and I sent a message to the username Skinnygrinny, because that what was on the list. After I didn't hear anything back after a week I was told to move on to the next person. I'm guessing that message went into the ether if there is no one actually tied to that username.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

I actually looked for it and it wasn't in there for me. I didn't take anything NES

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I didn't see Tetris in there when I had it either

3 hours ago, Foochie776 said:

I didn’t have it either 

2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

maybe it was lost in the great bust of the box 😞  poor @docile tapeworm.  I tried buddy, I tried.

appreciate the time and effort you guys 💪

thank you.

i got a feeling this sucker might still turn up...

Editorials Team · Posted

@Mae247 you should be allowed to go through the box and pick some stuff to keep. If you don't WANT the box, then we can put together a new list and I'll just send it to person #1. I'm planning to just send it to you. I'm in for another round as well.

This thing is stuffed. Eventually we're going to need to take out all the stuff that's been in there for too long, auction it off in bulk, and donate the proceeds to VGS lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

This seems like a really fun idea, I really enjoyed watching this thread and the pictures.

@OptOut : Want to start a gaming box train for Taiwan-residing vgs members?

Lol, so I send it to you, you send it back to me and then I send it back to you again?

Sounds like a plan, lol! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2