IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

Choo choo!

The box arrived in KY this morning and is now enroute to PA.

I would include a pic of what I took but it was only one thing: moonlighter for switch.

The box weighed 11lbs when I picked it up.

Edited by oshf

50 minutes ago, twiztor said:

the box train is in my possession. I've messaged @Foochie776. once i get confirmation it'll be back on track. 

and man, this box if FULL! thanks to @Mae247 and everyone that's contributed so far. it was so cool seeing the group collaborate on something like this. 

I replied and ready to roll! My address has changed, which i state’s in there!

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
42 minutes ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

how am i supposed to believe this hasnt been tampered with

If everyone along the line took photos of what they received and what they put in, you'd have an accurate account of all of the items along the way, and would be able to make a claim if anything went missing.

Since as far as I can tell you all are not doing so, you're SoL if something goes missing.

Editorials Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, Gloves said:

If everyone along the line took photos of what they received and what they put in, you'd have an accurate account of all of the items along the way, and would be able to make a claim if anything went missing.

Since as far as I can tell you all are not doing so, you're SoL if something goes missing.

There is a document in there that logs everything.  Although it's probably not perfect.  Like, I'm pretty sure I forgot to write down something I added.

• 3 weeks later...