IGNORED

The random gaming box train

Mae247

Events Team · Posted

Sorry pup.  I guess it's not against the rules.  Still, I like to be surprised by stuff like this.  That's half the fun.  Of course, I realize that the contents will continue to change but I was under the assumption that we post pics just of what we took.

Glad to see the train rolling out! 

Administrator · Posted
7 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Sorry pup.  I guess it's not against the rules.  Still, I like to be surprised by stuff like this.  That's half the fun.  Of course, I realize that the contents will continue to change but I was under the assumption that we post pics just of what we took.

Glad to see the train rolling out! 

Maybe I misunderstood how this was supposed to work - I certainly didn't intend to spoil anything.  Nobody was sharing pictures, so I actually was trying to make it more interesting by sharing some pics so people can see what's going on.  Maybe the idea was for everyone to take pics and share at the end?  I don't know - oops hah!

I actually asked mae before even sharing these and he said yea it's encouraged ?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I'll be replacing a bunch of stuff before the box ships out, so hopefully there will still be plenty more surprises.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 7:17 AM, spacepup said:

Maybe I misunderstood how this was supposed to work - I certainly didn't intend to spoil anything.  Nobody was sharing pictures, so I actually was trying to make it more interesting by sharing some pics so people can see what's going on.  Maybe the idea was for everyone to take pics and share at the end?  I don't know - oops hah!

I actually asked mae before even sharing these and he said yea it's encouraged ?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I'll be replacing a bunch of stuff before the box ships out, so hopefully there will still be plenty more surprises.

This is allowed 100% and encouraged. That box is looking spicy lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mae247 said:

Also checking in on everyone. How are you all doing these days. I see some of your states have reopened.

I’d be better if I could get a decent meatball sandwich delivered to me right now. Other than that though, I’m doing fairly well. Busy busy! 
Kind of can’t wait for another box to go around. I just keep ending up with more games than I know what to do with.

I am ok with that happening.

I will request @spacepup to have it shipped by at least next Monday so there is plenty of time to get to the office safely.

No need to rush it.

Just be cautions due to the fact that it can still spread via mail delivery.

Once you have received the box please be sure to wipe it down properly.

Be sure to replace the box each time it is sent out.

I am sure everyone will continue to fill out the paper in the box each time if they feel safe doing so.

LOOKS AS IF THE TRAIN HAS BEEN PUT BACK ON TRACK!

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, spacepup said:

So I shipped out the box yesterday Reed, after a long pause.

I meant to share in my previous pictures, the outside of the box as I received it 😍

IMG_8564.thumb.jpg.c81e4a6f84704b8fe297e1bfbb6ce6f4.jpg

Thanks @JamesRobot! 🙂

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.  I drew it while I was at the post office. You're welcome!