IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

supermonkeyballandsonicforces.jpg.c24618a6d64aaec7b7c38242b94eadf1.jpg

I got Sonic Mania and Team Sonic Racing together last month, so I figured I might as well buy this Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD and Sonic Forces pack as well.

segagenesismanual.jpg.d4b2ab38f0a430796c3135e2f39e0465.jpg

segagenesisinsertandn64manual.jpg.1818d2769d695afbac4ba758818b51ee.jpg

segagenesisinsert.jpg.55f281e74cb3430a73058d6bcb5b6b46.jpg

A nearby seller was getting rid of these Sega Genesis and N64 manuals for free. I contacted him and told him I would take them. When I picked them up, not only was I given the manuals but also the inserts that came with a Genesis in 1995 or so.

supermariotowelpic1.jpg.e657849b7e1798e51254ba388cabdd01.jpg

supermariotowelpic2.jpg.cef9fca61dd2f43f04c931b4f49ab0ac.jpg

Found this Mario and Luigi towel at Walmart.

chipndalebluray.jpg.a9e9720d8596f55ea3472f69f773ee85.jpg

Had no idea the Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers series was coming out on Blu-ray, so I wasn't expecting to see this. But I was more than willing to buy it.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, JVOSS said:

new to oops box. 

now someone tell me what i have here???
20220307_142038.jpg.408ded6756cf97fe543c93cd8785e4a1.jpg

an oops box addition.  what do i have here???

630186864_20220307_1553181.thumb.jpg.bfeb35e9361b3c26093b75c39d2d0365.jpg

Chrono Trigger launch edition came with a free poster. Later prints did not. 

USK is specific to Germany. PEGI (Pan-Europe) covers Europe and Israel. I think the Barbie on the left could not be sold in Germany. 

I don't know if both of them were supposed to come with Club Nintendo codes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Chrono Trigger launch edition came with a free poster. Later prints did not. 

USK is specific to Germany. PEGI (Pan-Europe) covers Europe and Israel. I think the Barbie on the left could not be sold in Germany. 

I don't know if both of them were supposed to come with Club Nintendo codes. 

thanks @MiamiSlice   Barbie will deffently go in the oop box 

Nothing too crazy to show for

Vqss9JH.jpg

MM Legends Vinyl finally arrived, and Terra Trilogy was $9.99 on Amazon... even though I told myself I wouldn't buy games just because they are $9.99 and this one probably isn't worth it... but it was $9.99. 

ji1pUbZ.jpg

Going on a beach trip next month and my mom insisted on buying me a beach towel even though it will be way too cold to actually go swimming? Whatever. Maybe I'll keep it sealed. 

Also I'm 36 years old I don't need my mom to buy me a beach towel. But I'm sure as heck not going to return it. 

0XWCZaz.jpg

I finally got the Arceus bonus plush that was supposed to ship with my Arceus pre-order but got delayed. It was a bumpy ride because at first I received the game with nothing else and then I got a notice in my email that my order for the plush had been cancelled, panicked for a bit, then got another email saying that the plush was still on its way and I should ignore the cancellation notice. Phew. 

Also managed to track down one of the bonus Nintendo Power issues I needed. This was actually part of a bundle but the other issue hasn't arrived yet. The seller sent me the wrong item and he's now sending me the correct one free of charge. So expect to see another Nintendo Power bonus issue soon. 

a8BfAHP.jpg

Got all these in a trade. Surprisingly enough, I don't have many of these Wii controller bundles. 

That's all for now!

• Like 12

It's been quiet for me recently. My wife really wanted Legend of Arceus and I've been looking forward to the next Horizon for years. I've been utterly addicted to Forbidden West since launch and loving the story.

kMUikYY8Tw25wmS8B84tmQ.thumb.jpg.149aef6df65705ed80ba292bff9b4eb8.jpg

And then a couple of days ago, GT7 and Triangle Strategy finally came home. I'm probably expecting too much in hoping the TS story will be anywhere close to as brilliant as FF Tactics, but I'm sure it will prove to be a fantastic tactical game.

Otherwise, I'm a racing nut who will always mark out for a new GT game, and this one addresses a lot of what I was less than enthusiastic about from the last couple of entries.

SQ0NSnBRSFemRAXszui9ew.jpg.1d3b7990a67a8ab769d66a2c4492f7e5.jpg

Until next time!

• Like 9

17 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

and Terra Trilogy was $9.99 on Amazon... even though I told myself I wouldn't buy games just because they are $9.99 and this one probably isn't worth it... but it was $9.99. 

Yeah, at a certain point you learn to just stop lying to yourself and give in to the "well, it's only X so might as well" urge 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Well, I did a before/after post on this, but for here, just the after.  I don't post as I used to, trying to stay local, and when you can spread out find a nice little deal like this, it's more than worth it.  $50 vs double plus on ebay these days.

sparkster.JPG

• Like 10

6 hours ago, avatar! said:

Yeah, at a certain point you learn to just stop lying to yourself and give in to the "well, it's only X so might as well" urge 🙂

And quotes like this is why we need "The @MiamiSlice Rehab Center for Wayward Collectors". 🤔

Because it always begins with that quote, and end with a social media purchase of ten print variants of a shovelware game that were first bought from a guy who smells of raw feet and onions.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

$2500. I sold my WON cabinet and said no more shelves...guess I was wrong 🤣

Very nice. I hope to own a WON cabinet or something like this one day.  Found some in Iowa but I'm in Washington so logistically I couldn't make it work at the time.

Edited by Matchbook

5 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Switch Scott Pilgrim KO edition came today from limited run. It’s totally awesome and well worth the wait. Even my son loves it lol

FFB3106D-B91B-42C9-961B-9830B82A92E1.jpeg

Out of the original factory seal??? Then letting a child touch it???

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

I joke, of course! Great to see games getting played (or played with as it were)!

• Haha 4

On 3/2/2022 at 4:58 PM, DefaultGen said:

Overpaid for this exact signed Kojima thing I wanted. I wanted a solo Kojima autograph on the MGS4 LE (either Japanese or American). It's a top 10 game ever for me and the version with the cool art! There were a couple MGS4 launch events where he signed these, but a lot of games were signed by multiple people... and I'm a picky picky collector.

hatiLOQ.png

Oh man, I'm glad you snagged that.  I had that in my eBay cart for so long and kept wavering on pulling the trigger.  Congrats!  

Not worth posting a photo, but this is a bizarre case for me.

The Japanese e-retailer I more commonly use will always say if they have "first press" copies of anything for sale or not. (Edit: The listing for this game said the "First Press" was 'Sold Out'.) In this case I was hoping to get a standard print copy of Persona5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers as a way to expand my collecting goals. Because the difference between the two is that the "first press" has a gold sticker that says it includes a DLC code for the added BGM music.

A day after it should have arrived, I found out that they sent me a minty fresh "first press" copy.

With me not complaining because while the sticker is not as straight, the overall condition is an upgrade. With the bonus being that it was free thanks to a deal I made with a family member. 🙂

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 7

Got a very nice little load of Mega Drive games in, fresh from Yahoo Bid!

IMG20220311143115.thumb.jpg.2dfccdbcb9d6b9900f33628d8ddf953e.jpg

IMG20220311144444.thumb.jpg.078937ff8eeeef39a55c127717314e8e.jpg

Mainly just a bunch of dank games, you know just securing the must-haves ATM.

I am super happy to have Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, that's been on my list forever! Also gonna have a TON of fun with those Bare Knuckle games, damn straight! 😊

• Like 11
  • Wow! 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, OptOut said:

Got a very nice little load of Mega Drive games in, fresh from Yahoo Bid!

IMG20220311143115.thumb.jpg.2dfccdbcb9d6b9900f33628d8ddf953e.jpg

IMG20220311144444.thumb.jpg.078937ff8eeeef39a55c127717314e8e.jpg

Mainly just a bunch of dank games, you know just securing the must-haves ATM.

I am super happy to have Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, that's been on my list forever! Also gonna have a TON of fun with those Bare Knuckle games, damn straight! 😊

I have never bought off yahoo but I keep seeing people talk about it. I'm gonna have to check it out!

• Like 1