IGNORED

OJ Simpson is dead. RIP?

Strange coincidence, but I just recently binged all three Naked Gun movies about a week ago.  He was in all three of them and played a pretty hilarious character.  While watching part 3, it got me wondering about when it was filmed in relation to the murders.  I looked it up and found that Naked Gun 33 1/3 was released the same year that the murders took place.  It's kind of strange to imagine those two events so close to each other.  

the whole oj simpson trial really fascinates me.  there are literally hours and hours and hours of the trial's testimonies on youtube.  there is a multipart podcast covering the the whole story and related characters.  i love reading about the theories. there are videos dissecting his reactions, responses, etc.  it's a rabbit hole i've spent many hours down. 

8 minutes ago, final fight cd said:

the whole oj simpson trial really fascinates me.  there are literally hours and hours and hours of the trial's testimonies on youtube.  there is a multipart podcast covering the the whole story and related characters.  i love reading about the theories. there are videos dissecting his reactions, responses, etc.  it's a rabbit hole i've spent many hours down. 

Kato Kaelin was a trip to watch. He was like a proto-Paul Bro.

I like when the limo driver was about to testify, and just after he took the oath and sat down, you could hear him mutter "Jesus Christ!" under his breath. 

16 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Kato Kaelin was a trip to watch. He was like a proto-Paul Bro.

I like when the limo driver was about to testify, and just after he took the oath and sat down, you could hear him mutter "Jesus Christ!" under his breath. 

The whole kato kaelin situation is crazy. He befriends Nicole, moves in with her, and out of jealousy OJ befriends Kato and has him move out of Nicole’s house and in with him.  Kato becomes buddy-buddy with a millionaire celebrity just because OJ doesn’t like his ex wife having a male friend.

with that said, it appears Kato drastically changed his story from what he initially stated to when he gave his testimony.

16 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

"If I Did It" was one of the ballsiest book ideas in human history.

As my dad used to say, "that man has more balls than brains". I don't know if that book idea was ballsy so much as brainless. Don't forget, we're talking about the guy who, at the height of a murder controversy, thought it would be funny to jokingly jump out at a reporter with a banana and pretend to stab her to death. Which, in the Juice's defense, was hilarious in the darkest possible way, but also powerfully stupid. Haha