IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Rad Racer

BeaIank

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

That dude needed exposed though brah. He will never be seen again in the forums while two active long time users got hosed.

The last 11 posts in the thread prior to mine (out of 22 total... half the thread) had nothing to do with the situation, and I felt we'd let the conversation relating to the order of people reaching out to the OP get aired out enough that anyone dealing with them in the future might look at their history as a still new user and potentially go "I don't wanna get mixed up with this".

I'm not deleting the conversation or anything, it's still there and it's clear some people were unhappy with the outcome, but that got aired and the conversation moved on to drowning that stuff out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Freaking choked, man. Not that I was getting a 24k score anyhoo.

Know the feeling. The eastern time zone gave me a window ending at 11 instead 10. I had 2 notches left on the last race and blew it. 1100 shy of doug though so I doubt I get close even if I hadnt crashed

Edit: @PIIgets me by 400 points NOOOOOOO

Edited by NESfiend

I guess I'll take the outpouring of belief in my abilities as a silver lining, cuz boy did I have a crap-fest of a week.  I cannot remember a past week when I have had such miserable luck.

The reason it looks like I was only half way through, must be because I took the photo before the thing was done plotting my course.  This run was one of too many that went right up to the finish line of 8 without touching it.

...I wonder if Valentino ever had weeks like this....

Oh well, ever onward.  Nice finishes @docile tapeworm & @Richardhead  And Very Impressive Run@Bearcat-Doug!  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, PII said:

I guess I'll take the outpouring of belief in my abilities as a silver lining, cuz boy did I have a crap-fest of a week.  I cannot remember a past week when I have had such miserable luck.

The reason it looks like I was only half way through, must be because I took the photo before the thing was done plotting my course.  This run was one of too many that went right up to the finish line of 8 without touching it.

...I wonder if Valentino ever had weeks like this....

Oh well, ever onward.  Nice finishes @docile tapeworm & @Richardhead  And Very Impressive Run@Bearcat-Doug!  

Great scores everybody! You definitely didn't make it easy on me this week.

• Like 1