IGNORED

2024 USA Presidential Election

For Whom The Vote Tolls  

26 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for President of the USA, whom would you vote for?

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
    • Ron DeSantis
    • Doug Burgum
    • Chris Christie
    • Larry Elder
    • Nikki Haley
    • Will Hurd
    • Asa Hutchinson
    • Perry Johnson
    • Mike Pence
    • Vivek Ramaswamy
    • Tim Scott
    • Francis Suarez
    • OTHER -- Democrat
    • OTHER -- Republican
    • OTHER -- Independent

5 hours ago, Gloves said:

I have no clue what that means lol. 

Haha glad I wasn’t the only one. I’m sure it makes sense to the US but it looks like something copy pasted from an AI bot 😆

Anyway, US citizens don’t be stupid and lazy. Get out there and vote anyone but Trump. Signed, the rest of the world (except probably Russia).

• Agree 2

Editorials Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Haha glad I wasn’t the only one. I’m sure it makes sense to the US but it looks like something copy pasted from an AI bot 😆

Anyway, US citizens don’t be stupid and lazy. Get out there and vote anyone but Trump. Signed, the rest of the world (except probably Russia).

And Belarus.  And North Korea.  A rascally bunch!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JamesRobot said:

And another thing, who the hell am I supposed to vote for this year?  I don't see Kanye West or Princess Khadijah Maryam Jacob-Fambro running in this election.

You can always vote for me.  I’m running on a platform consisting entirely of promoting the death penalty for anyone that doesn’t use their blinker.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Estil said:

Trump will easily get the R nomination because his supporters are much hungrier than the ones for the other R contenders.

And will still vote for someone indicted four times on 91 charges. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Estil said:

Yeah anybody with half a brain knows he did not mean either one literally!  And I really thought the timing of unleashing that Access Hollywood tape just a few days before the second debate was exceptionally sus (as they call it nowadays).  What the heck was the media doing just sitting on this for so long?  Why didn't they report it as soon as it was discovered?  And why did they wait until just before the second debate and not just before the first one?  I know Bernard Goldberg's Bias book first exposed media bias back in the early 2000s but at least they TRIED not to make it so obvious.  But oh boy did the MSM throw absolutely EVERYTHING negative they could at Trump hoping to ruin him, and still are.  Trump will easily get the R nomination because his supporters are much hungrier than the ones for the other R contenders.  As for the general election...remember it might not be Biden he's going against...it could instead be Harris.

I didn't think he was going to shoot somebody. Don't you think that's pretty audacious, though? Do we want that kind of discourse in government? But I knew he was gonna win when nobody seemed to care the next day.

If you think he didn't mean the the other one literally, well, keep on truckin'. I don't know what else to say.

5 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

And another thing, who the hell am I supposed to vote for this year?  I don't see Kanye West or Princess Khadijah Maryam Jacob-Fambro running in this election.

If you're at least 35 you can vote for yourself! 😄 

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

You can always vote for me.  I’m running on a platform consisting entirely of promoting the death penalty for anyone that doesn’t use their blinker.

5 minutes ago, Estil said:

If you're at least 35 you can vote for yourself! 😄 

I'm not throwing away my vote on a write in!  Can we get Lil Wayne or somebody on the ballot this year?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Link said:

I didn't think he was going to shoot somebody. Don't you think that's pretty audacious, though? Do we want that kind of discourse in government? But I knew he was gonna win when nobody seemed to care the next day.

If you think he didn't mean the the other one literally, well, keep on truckin'. I don't know what else to say.

I'm surprised Estil supports someone who doesn't give a shit about cats.

5 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

I'm not throwing away my vote on a write in!  Can we get Lil Wayne or somebody on the ballot this year?

Estil 2024. Make America Kittens Again!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

Write-in Billy Mitchell! I hear he's running a dark horse campaign this year! 🤩

• Love 1

On 1/23/2024 at 10:47 PM, Link said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/e-jean-carroll-trial-against-donald-trump-is-postponed-2024-01-22/

tl;dr: Trump's lawyer claimed to get COVID to delay the trial so he could be in NH instead of testifying and getting bad coverage on primary day.

Dylan Quattruci porked that plan nice and tidy.

6 hours ago, Tulpa said:

I'm surprised Estil supports someone who doesn't give a shit about cats.

Estil 2024. Make America Kittens Again!

Oh I would've protest voted for Stevenson after I found out what Eisenhower said about cats (he ordered his staff to shoot on sight any poor kitty that wandered onto his property)!   Oh wow, I didn't know Biden had a kitty!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_(cat)

And she looks kinda like my dearly departed Tweetie!  But this right here is an even cooler cat!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_(cat)

7 hours ago, Estil said:

Oh I would've protest voted for Stevenson after I found out what Eisenhower said about cats (he ordered his staff to shoot on sight any poor kitty that wandered onto his property)!   

Trump rants about E Jean Carroll’s cat after he is found liable of sexual abuse | The Independent

Truth Details | Truth Social

On 1/25/2024 at 2:26 PM, Brickman said:

ABT is 100% the way to go! I mean, I plan to vote for Biden, but I am praying the GOP gets its act together and nominate someone who's not a traitor. I did mention I'm praying...

Editorials Team · Posted
48 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Jury Set to Decide Whether Trump Must Pay E. Jean Carroll Again for Defamation (msn.com)

Trump ordered to pay $83 million to Carroll. On top of the $5 million he already owes her and however much he'll owe the state of New York.

I'm sure he'll be as timely as his fellow crook

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/15/alex-jones-infowars-sandy-hook-damages