IGNORED

2024 USA Presidential Election

For Whom The Vote Tolls  

26 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for President of the USA, whom would you vote for?

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
    • Ron DeSantis
    • Doug Burgum
    • Chris Christie
    • Larry Elder
    • Nikki Haley
    • Will Hurd
    • Asa Hutchinson
    • Perry Johnson
    • Mike Pence
    • Vivek Ramaswamy
    • Tim Scott
    • Francis Suarez
    • OTHER -- Democrat
    • OTHER -- Republican
    • OTHER -- Independent

It’s pretty clear (to me anyways) that it’s going to be a Trump nomination. Also, I can’t see Biden doing 4 more years. With the activity at the Texas border, the movie Obama recently made, and the new Civil War movie coming out in April, it seems the powers that be are priming us up for a new American Civil War for this next election. I don’t see any way this election goes smoothly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phart010 said:

It’s pretty clear (to me anyways) that it’s going to be a Trump nomination. Also, I can’t see Biden doing 4 more years. With the activity at the Texas border, the movie Obama recently made, and the new Civil War movie coming out in April, it seems the powers that be are priming us up for a new American Civil War for this next election. I don’t see any way this election goes smoothly 

The only good War is a civil war - Einstein

2 hours ago, phart010 said:

Bingo.  TPTB need us distracted, confused and fighting each other rather than getting our heads out of our lethargic asses and recognizing that we all share the same oppressor who only wants us enslaved or dead.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, PII said:

Bingo.  TPTB need us distracted, confused and fighting each other rather than getting our heads out of our lethargic asses and recognizing that we all share the same oppressor who only wants us enslaved or dead.

I can tell you that IF we have a civil war, that would be the opportune time for enemy nations to strike us. Rather than hold down the fort, Im starting to feel like it’s about time to move to another quiet country for the next 2 years