R.ookie H.earty       -       14,570

Score-Embezzling-Worm       -      

Score-Embezzling-Anti-Worm       -

Lurking-Potential-SeaDog.....uh..Fiend       -

I’m flattered 🥰

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

’m flattered 🥰

I considered making your designation Much ruder...

...but I felt like giving everyone a positive nickname this time....

...I wonder what flavor I will be the next time you do one of these....?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PII said:

Lurking-Potential-SeaDog.....uh..Fiend       -

Pretty accurate lately. Popeye didn't land with me like a lot of the arcade choices in the contest have. More than that though, I have had work shit that has been keeping me on the computer at night a lot. Unfortunately not due to let up until the end of next week, but I will post an embarrassing 43 score at some point. And hopefully make some noise in a few contests this summer. 

The overall cheapness and randomness makes this game even more infuriating than I remember. Not only Bluto, but the way the skulls follow you results in unavoidable deaths at times.

The second level is the toughest, IMO. You'r so vulnerable at the bottom of the screen to Bluto's shenanigans as well as the skulls. And if Bluto's down there with any musical notes he'll often waste your time not moving out of the way until they break. Don't try to use the seesaw to get away from Bluto either. That's when he immediately starts throwing bottles.

Edited by mbd39

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

The overall cheapness and randomness makes this game even more infuriating than I remember. Not only Bluto, but the way the skulls follow you results in unavoidable deaths at times.

The second level is the toughest, IMO. You'r so vulnerable at the bottom of the screen to Bluto's shenanigans as well as the skulls. And if Bluto's down there with any musical notes he'll often waste your time not moving out of the way until they break. Don't try to use the seesaw to get away from Bluto either. That's when he immediately starts throwing bottles.

The second stage was the toughest for me too. I had a lot of resets due to losing lives from getting stuck on the bottom level.

15 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The second stage was the toughest for me too. I had a lot of resets due to losing lives from getting stuck on the bottom level.

The combination of the bottom being so dangerous and notes usually falling too fast to catch near the top makes it a very tough level.

• The topic was unpinned