IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

After @bertsampson brings home the title this year, my team will have more championships than you and the three remaining members of the cauliflower crew have members! 😂

What a sportsman you are pining the four best players in the contest against your “team” pppfff lol

Look I love the Colorado boys but heres the squad if you want a challenge 

tapeworm 

mikey

chairy

april O’Neal 

bet that we crush you shitty chili eating, my. Saint Helen loving, pedal pumping, rage quitting wannabes! 

2 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

What a sportsman you are pining the four best players in the contest against your “team” pppfff lol

Look I love the Colorado boys but heres the squad if you want a challenge 

tapeworm 

mikey

chairy

april O’Neal 

bet that we crush you shitty chili eating, my. Saint Helen loving, pedal pumping, rage quitting wannabes! 

I don't even know who you're calling April O'Neil, but you get whatever team you can get together and me and my team will see you next season!

5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I don't even know who you're calling April O'Neil, but you get whatever team you can get together and me and my team will see you next season!

Then it’s like I said before. Tapeworm only crawls with skinnygrinny, the grinder and kobra. 

btw of course you would like to forget about a player who use to dismiss your gameplay like it was b rate. A TRUE two time champ! Not some guy who takes a regular season win and turns it into a championship. 
April O’Neal aka ArrrrrrrnPOLY! Boy! 

13 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Then it’s like I said before. Tapeworm only crawls with skinnygrinny, the grinder and kobra. 

btw of course you would like to forget about a player who use to dismiss your gameplay like it was b rate. A TRUE two time champ! Not some guy who takes a regular season win and turns it into a championship. 
April O’Neal aka ArrrrrrrnPOLY! Boy! 

That's who I thought. He's too busy beating the NES library to be on your loser team. If you want somebody that can talk trash and sucks @Shane7951 is available! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

We all know you like to play with your tapeworm alone. That's the point of trying to find a team since now I feel bad for the cauliflower crew because you didn't even mention a single one of them.

22 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This is why skinny has no friends and can't put a team together.

Team shmeme. I don’t want a team. You need a team cause your weak and scared. 
it’s obvious because everyone on your “team” is better at Nintendo than you! 

now stop coming in here and trying to take the attention away from the people who actually played this year! And worked hard to get into the tournament! 

wwwwoooooo!!! 

834CAEDB-CC17-4436-A315-0EBC7D89543A.gif

Edited by skinnygrinny