IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tournament Round 2 - Excitebike

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

Everybody looks pitiful next to your swinging donkey shlong! That things been ripping v.g’s apart since 54! 

I know. Too bad all of my icons didn't transfer over. Now I have to come back and be the first two time Hall of Famer to remind you new kids how it was back in the NA attitude era!

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I know. Too bad all of my icons didn't transfer over. Now I have to come back and be the first two time Hall of Famer to remind you new kids how it was back in the NA attitude era!

Well. Until you finish better than me in a tournament it’s all talk. I knocked you off the podium as a rookie and then you retired.

Just now, skinnygrinny said:

Well. Until you finish better than me in a tournament it’s all talk. I knocked you off the podium as a rookie and then you retired.

You beat me in a broken game and I ran away with the regular season title and was awarded the championship because there wasn't a winter tournament not like it would have been close anyway. You're still the Dolph Ziggler to my Shawn Michaels. I've had four genre titles, a season championship and I'm a Hall of Famer. Oh, I finished 2nd in 2013 to Tom in a game that he had the world record at too. You tried to take over my spot, but couldn't talk trash or play as good as me even when we went head to head. If you want another shot next season, you got it!

19 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You beat me in a broken game and I ran away with the regular season title and was awarded the championship because there wasn't a winter tournament not like it would have been close anyway. You're still the Dolph Ziggler to my Shawn Michaels. I've had four genre titles, a season championship and I'm a Hall of Famer. Oh, I finished 2nd in 2013 to Tom in a game that he had the world record at too. You tried to take over my spot, but couldn't talk trash or play as good as me even when we went head to head. If you want another shot next season, you got it!

You suck at Nintendo games. 

16 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

(reading through today's contest threads posts🤔)

*Starts voice recorder* ''Note to self, Tuesday is shitposting day'' *Stops voice recorder.

This meercat guy will keep going as long as you reply. I been feeding him recess pieces trying to make this thread 25 pages. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

In the broken Stinger contest. Let me know when you win four genre titles and a championship in the same season and make the Hall of Fame since you have tried to be me since I retired.

I never tried to be you. You just created that because you wish you were me. 
Broken? I scored more points because I didn’t lose. You kept getting game over. 
that season was a fluke. 

7 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

I never tried to be you. You just created that because you wish you were me. 
Broken? I scored more points because I didn’t lose. You kept getting game over. 
that season was a fluke. 

Okay third place kid. I finished second to Tom in 2013 and beat Bert in 2015. If you want to try and make a name for yourself next season, I'm ready to go. I was fine being retired and letting the new generation carry on like the crew before me, but if you want to see who's better next season you brought me back to where I came from and I will prove myself all over again just like my neighbor from down the street.

spacer.png