IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2023 - 600/677 (bonus games - 75/100)

scaryice

Went to dive the final dungeon to grab the sage's stone and figured hell, why not give Zoma a try? Killed him first try. 

Learned something new this playthrough, I didn't realize his dispel move removes transformation of you've cast that. It put a temporary kink in my plans, but the damage was already done. This was quite a low level kill by my standards, I was pretty surprised when it worked

20230203_012651.jpg

• Like 3

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 385/667 (bonus games - 23/100)
  • The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 393/667 (bonus games - 23/100)
6 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

Damn, I thought this had been done already.  Wish I'd known, as I've got it on my backlog list and would have put in the time, lol.  Congrats!

I'm sorry. I should have asked before starting this game. Should I remove my submission? I'm feeling kinda bad about this.

29 minutes ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

I'm sorry. I should have asked before starting this game. Should I remove my submission? I'm feeling kinda bad about this.

Don't feel bad at all, it's my bad for not looking back through the pages.  I thought I'd seen it mentioned earlier and was like, "Oh well, I'll get to that later."  You beat it first and for this competition, so it's yours here.  It'll be mine when I get around to beating it to get it off my backlog list, lol.

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 398/667 (bonus games - 23/100)

Nightshade is finished, a really interesting game with some fun side quests, if it weren't for the awful combat it would be a classic. The fights, limited continues, and few health refills make it pretty tough. I've beaten it a couple times before but only once/yr at most, so I always need at least the outline of a guide. Maybe next year I'll remember all the tricks... not likely though

20230206_191431.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 403/667 (bonus games - 23/100)