IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2023 - 600/677 (bonus games - 75/100)

scaryice

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is done. This game has a really nasty troll that I didn't know of before (or maybe forgot). When you beat the giant tomato on level 4 the credits will appear. However, if you press even a single button the game will send you back to the start screen effectively giving you a game over! So you have to sit back and wait for the short credits to go away. Only then do you get to play the 5th level.

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.jpg

• Wow! 2

2 hours ago, Strikezone1 said:

Swamp Thing is beaten.

By no means a great game, but better than its reputation at least. It’s not a total atrocity.

Alright I’m on the list for at least one clear for this year’s thread.

E08EF40B-E4FE-4951-BAC3-60A523B7365E.jpeg

I love this game.  Probably the cart I most want to acquire at the moment.  Would like to spend some serious time speed running it.  What did you like / dislike the most?

9 hours ago, Strikezone1 said:

I beat NARC recently. I agree, the final boss is annoying because the pattern to defeat him and his hit box are totally wack.

It's not easy to jump and aim the missiles. It turns into quickly mashing both buttons and hoping to get lucky.

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2023 - 324/667 (bonus games - 22/100)