IGNORED

Who Am I

phart010

1 hour ago, phart010 said:

@Dr. Morbisfor real though, if we are to continue this game, then you may to have to show some restraint. I was only planning on doing maybe 1-2 NES a day

I was starting to get in a groove, but then @Dr. Morbis, puts me in my place. It feels just like the NES weekly contests!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 hours ago, phart010 said:

@Dr. Morbisfor real though, if we are to continue this game, then you may have to show some restraint. I was only planning on doing maybe 1-2 NES a day

after the nes are done, mix in a little snes?  i know it prolly equates to more work for you, so just do a couple nes a day and be done with it, regardless, im having fun seeing all this and hopefully you will continue 🙂  

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Why does it have to be NES and SNES all the time? Why not N64 and GameCube for a change? Or Game Boy? How about a little more variety.

agreed, but not trying to overwhelm him and us for guessing lol.  Good suggestion though, maybe this is something we could do......

@Gloves suggestion of the person who guesses correctly could do the next one.  Is that something you could get on board with @phart010?  Of course that being said, if it opens up to all systems etc, maybe mention what system its from?  IDK, its your thing @phart010, maybe every time you run out of nes for the day let the people who got them right make one?  not pertaining to nes so you can keep that one?

IDK, just spitballin' here

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

agreed, but not trying to overwhelm him and us for guessing lol.  Good suggestion though, maybe this is something we could do......

@Gloves suggestion of the person who guesses correctly could do the next one.  Is that something you could get on board with @phart010?  Of course that being said, if it opens up to all systems etc, maybe mention what system its from?  IDK, its your thing @phart010, maybe every time you run out of nes for the day let the people who got them right make one?  not pertaining to nes so you can keep that one?

IDK, just spitballin' here

I’m totally open to open-sourcing this game. I don’t think we’d finish NES any time soon, there’s more than 1 thing you can focus on for each game. Lots of arts have multiple faces, unique objects, etc. We can add SNES. I’ve toyed with the idea of just saying Nintendo to mean all Nintendo console from NES to N64 and Sega for everything from Master System to 32X

If someone wants to define a protocol I’d be happy to follow it. Just please don’t overcomplicate it, this thread should be fun 🤩 

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, phart010 said:

I’m totally open to open-sourcing this game. I don’t think we’d finish NES any time soon, there’s more than 1 thing you can focus on for each game. Lots of arts have multiple faces, unique objects, etc. We can add SNES. I’ve toyed with the idea of just saying Nintendo to mean all Nintendo console from NES to N64 and Sega for everything from Master System to 32X

If someone wants to define a protocol I’d be happy to follow it. Just please don’t overcomplicate it, this thread should be fun 🤩 

Well, my proposal:

Open to all systems from third gen up to sixth gen.  Person must state which "system" its from.  All handhelds from this list not included can be included.  Person must come up with a good source of pics if not already given as that is a lot of images to search for.  Person who guess first will be able to do the next one, etc.  This way even @phart010 can partake.npfp7j6jxigilfwmiqoitjwh96evw72.png

Anything else you can think we should add?

We can keep a log of places to get pics so people can have quick access to them in like the og post or something if we want to, that way we don't have to keep mentioning them when we post a new one.

3 hours ago, phart010 said:

@Dr. Morbisfor real though, if we are to continue this game, then you may have to show some restraint. I was only planning on doing maybe 1-2 NES a day

Okay, I won't guess anymore.  But the easy way to stymie me is to not pick NES stuff; do pretty much any other system's box art on the planet and I'll be scratching my head...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Okay, I won't guess anymore.  But the easy way to stymie me is to not pick NES stuff; do pretty much any other system's box art on the planet and I'll be scratching my head...

I don’t want enforce any rules or stop the fun. Maybe one of these smart people in the thread can work out a fair solution to keep advantaged players from getting all the booty

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

Could always switch up the format - let they who answer correctly pick the next one. It solves for both phart's need to keep up, and for not having Morbis answering all of them.

That's how atariage does it on their scifi image challenge that has gone on for a fairly long time.  It stops someone from blowing through every one of them and makes them think twice as they have to come up with another and do the picture sharing.  Same software as this site too for the forum so same hoops.