IGNORED

Who Am I

phart010

I think at this rate #26 is unsolvable given the fact it went into a rabbit hole, and then not even the right region too.  I've been going over some mega drive box art jp/eu and nothing even comes close.  Not Rockman, not the Monster World/Land/Boy series, not Marvel Land, Gunstar Heroes, or various fluffy cartoony looking stuff.  The image is just too cropped and too close, blurry pixelated too doesn't help.

That looks as much like a mega man figure as some bug eyed angry dude going hey in a yellow shirt.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I think at this rate #26 is unsolvable given the fact it went into a rabbit hole, and then not even the right region too.  I've been going over some mega drive box art jp/eu and nothing even comes close.  Not Rockman, not the Monster World/Land/Boy series, not Marvel Land, Gunstar Heroes, or various fluffy cartoony looking stuff.  The image is just too cropped and too close, blurry pixelated too doesn't help.

That looks as much like a mega man figure as some bug eyed angry dude going hey in a yellow shirt.

I would say that compared to the extra blurry, super cropped, single eye of Vanna White, from a very unpopular game like Jeopardy that I posted, #26 is a walk in the park. Unfortunately it came from a Japan region art, don’t know how that happened, I know better 

Edited by phart010
  • Like 1