IGNORED

Who Am I

phart010

Events Helper · Posted
14 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Wow! With all the easies you didn’t know, I’m surprised you got this one. Of course they’re all easy for me since I am making them 😅

well, i been working this weekend, got the day off today, figured i would try to see if i could dig into it as i finally got a decent gallery of pics to look at lol.

9 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@Jeevan finally gets on the board with some game I've never even heard of! 😂

i have only heard of it because of a fellow sage telling me they had a copy.  never played it though.

3 minutes ago, phart010 said:

How in the 🤬 did you figure it out so fast. 🤣

It's one of my favourite box arts since it embodies what the NES is all about for adventure games with the kid with a sword surrounded by surreal enemy creatures.  And I would've got this last one quickly too had I seen it.  That one is way too easy... 😛

2 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

It's one of my favourite box arts since it embodies what the NES is all about for adventure games with the kid with a sword surrounded by surreal enemy creatures.  And I would've got this last one quickly too had I seen it.  That one is way too easy... 😛

let’s increase the difficulty 
#31 NES
C555EFC6-B3C0-46C7-B2D7-657E048E7B51.jpeg.d12197b764d713ad059436424b521eee.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I was out for a bit, but I'm back now, and that's TMNT III  😛

wth you guys must be cheating somehow! The image was so small that it’s statistically highly unlikely that you’d be able to look over all the 800ish NES arts with the level detail needed in this small amount of time! And worse, I picked a game that I already did before after establishing a pattern of not repeating games… so you should have not even relooked at TMNT 3 until the end.

So what is it? AI scanning? Come on. Don’t tell me this is just you looking over NES arts.

Edited by phart010
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, phart010 said:

wth you guys must be cheating somehow! The image was so small that it’s statistically highly unlikely that you’d be able to look over all the 800ish NES arts with the level detail needed in this small amount of time! And worse, I picked a game that I already did before after establishing a pattern of not repeating games… so you should have not even relooked at TMNT 3 until the end.

So what is it? AI scanning? Come on. Don’t tell me this is just you looking over NES arts.

I've been collecting NES CIB for 24 years; a lot of the cover art has sunk into the inner depths of my conciousness... 😉

• Haha 1

For any casual lurkers out there just reading this, I just wanted to exemplify this feat.. Dr. Morbid identifies this little dude hiding in the background within 2 hours of me posting it.
5A3215D7-886F-4A6E-8181-C082315138C9.jpeg.fe7bad75d8fd3855b05f65d28b83bbce.jpeg
The snippet gives no sense of scale… and if he’s not small and hidden enough, 75% of the photos for this games art online are not even sharp enough to see him.

F9E2A119-A2B2-4A9F-8BB8-5955DB473CFC.thumb.jpeg.7c3398ea6c5248b7909e82af85a62133.jpeg

This dude knows his stuff too well.

How can we continue this game with Titans such as Morbis to compete with?